Tips and Tricks to do Better in Exam - Truth and Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and Tricks to do Better in Exam - Truth and Facts

Let's share all the useful tips and tricks on how to do better in exam here.

If you chew gum when you have exam, you will recall what you've studied better! I just watched a youtube video and google about this and is true! You can try to google for more details though.

What is your strategy in scoring better in exam? If you have other good tips or surprising facts on how to do better in exam, share with us.

I have.. STUDY WELL!!! That's on top of the list. No shortcuts, no tricks. If you come well-prepared for any exam, the result will be in your favor. Peace, Mai Endo .

Comment

Originally posted by Mai Endo View Post
      Let's share all the useful tips and tricks on how to do better in exam here.

If you chew gum when you have exam, you will recall what you've studied better! I just watched a youtube video and google about this and is true! You can try to google for more details though.

What is your strategy in scoring better in exam? If you have other good tips or surprising facts on how to do better in exam, share with us.
      Hi! I ate chocolate because sugar speeds up the brain. When I was a student, we were given a lot of theory at the University and did not have time to master all the information. My parents didn't have the money to pay for extra classes. Then I found the guys with spotoclub.com and they helped me prepare for my exams. I paid for this course myself at the time, because I worked as a waitress. Now I work in a large IT company, get a good salary and simultaneously study to be a pastry chef. Girls will need it))
      Last edited by Light; 09-05-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Hi, I really liked the tips you have shared here. They were really helpful for me as till now I was using services to buy assignment online as they woudl be helpful for me to get marks during the internals and also help me get some experience on how to write better.

Comment

Working...
        X