Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you spend the New Year's Eve?

Where did you go, what did you do?

I stayed home, with my wife and my son and a friendly couple. It was nice. I prefer this than clubs etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsok View Post
      I stayed home, with my wife and my son and a friendly couple. It was nice. I prefer this than clubs etc.
      agreed! although I did go to a caffee bar, but it was pretty elderly My boyfriend and I had two drinks and went home.

Comment

I too had a homebody NYE. Had just had a couple of massive days and I thought I'd be lucky to even stay awake long enough to see in the New Year (I did in the end though). Stayed up watching movies and having a few drinks with the wife.

Comment

Went to the beach with all my family. Every year we have so many crazy things to do and it seems like is the only time we can spend together all together.

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
            Went to the beach with all my family. Every year we have so many crazy things to do and it seems like is the only time we can spend together all together.
            Here in my country going to the beach on NYE is like talking about Superman doing a balet dance. How is it to do that? I guess you've done it before, so that experience isn't memorable for you, but I just want to know

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post

Here in my country going to the beach on NYE is like talking about Superman doing a balet dance. How is it to do that? I guess you've done it before, so that experience isn't memorable for you, but I just want to know
              Well I live in Honduras and the beaches are very near us. Everyone goes out of town for NYE since we have many traditions like if you receive the new year while being on a vacation you will travel more the next year.

Comment

That's cool So what do you to on the beaches when celebrating NYE?

Comment

I stayed in my humble abode and did nothing at all. IF I had the money for gas I would have gone to see my boyfriend, but life's not fair.

Comment

Celebrated NYE with my family, mom and sister. Watched the fireworks display and ate a feast. We all wore red coz they say it brings good luck and wards away bad luck.

Comment

I celebrated NYE sleeping.

No, actually I have been doing that for so many years now. I read a book until I sleep. But my parents would usually wake me up if it's nearing 12 midnight. haha
                      Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                      Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                      I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post
                        I celebrated NYE sleeping.

No, actually I have been doing that for so many years now. I read a book until I sleep. But my parents would usually wake me up if it's nearing 12 midnight. haha
                        That's the spirit! Who cares about NYE anymore anyway

Comment

That's the spirit! Who cares about NYE anymore anyway
                          For my family, we treat it as a normal night. Although they are obliged to make special food because of neighbors. lol
                          I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

For my family, we treat it as a normal night. Although they are obliged to make special food because of neighbors. lol
                            really, your family doesn't make a big deal out of either? my sister, for example, she goes wild, while my mother is totally indifferent.

Comment

really, your family doesn't make a big deal out of either? my sister, for example, she goes wild, while my mother is totally indifferent.
                              We don't. We usually live in the city because of work. But if new year gets near, we go back to the province and stay out of place where there are a lot of people and live the rest of the year and start the new year in peace. With food.

I guess everyone is different in their own way? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X