Greek Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Crisis

Hey mates! I am wondering, what do you know about Greek Crisis? Do you believe that EU made it fake? What do you believe about Greeks? Don't they work hard? Are Greeks lazy? Did Greeks make rich life until now and now they pay the price for this? I am wondering what you hear from your local televisions.

I was following the Greek debt crisis closely. Is there a view that the EU manufactured it? I remember something about the EU offering to begin a bailout but only if concessions were made on certain things and Greece was not happy with the proposed concessions. In Australia, Greeks have a reputation for being hard-working and often relatively well-off due to this. They are often fish and chip shop owners, greengrocers or other small-business owners.

Comment

I have no clue about any thing to do with the Greeks. Being a college student, I am kinda cut off from news and such. I kinda do it on purpose sometimes because I hate drama.

Comment

Originally posted by hannakicksbutt View Post
        I have no clue about any thing to do with the Greeks. Being a college student, I am kinda cut off from news and such. I kinda do it on purpose sometimes because I hate drama.
        So you're not a sorority girl then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post

So you're not a sorority girl then?
          Nope! Nothing of the sorts.

Comment

Working...
          X