What's your favorite drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite drink?

Beer? Soda? Smoothie? Coffee? Tea? Champagne? I like coffee in the morning, a fruit juice at snack time and tea at night. I like milk teas too. Specially if there are chewy tapioca balls or fruit jellies in it. Yum!!! An ice cold beer is really awesome during hot nights too. And my favorite soda is rootbeer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	118331.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	15140Click image for larger version

Name:	o-SMOOTHIE-facebook.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	15141Click image for larger version

Name:	45e4154a6009b5edeaef8272cede158a.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	15142

My favorite drink in the morning is coffee, in the afternoon is just plane water lots of water, and for evening a cold ice coca-cola after done eating mix with vaping it's really great taste of coke while vaping

Comment

My favorite drink aside from plain water is fruit juices.
      I like pineapple juice, mango juice and melon juice. Fruit shakes are also so tasty and refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
        My favorite drink aside from plain water is fruit juices.
        I like pineapple juice, mango juice and melon juice. Fruit shakes are also so tasty and refreshing.
        Good for you! You seem to be mindful of what you drink.

Comment

And as for you urawa123 , enough of the sodas, okay? (Uh-oh, mother instinct showing). I mean, don't have it every day. So... you vape. Do you know some tricks?

Check this out.

Comment

• urawa123
            urawa123 commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I said yesterday I can't promise but I will stop drinking sodas, not totally stop just minimize drinking sodas. And for the vape tricks the only tricks I know is blowing a circle that's all it's really kinda hard doing any other tricks because it needs a lot of practice and from what I observe in order to do a lot of tricks you need to inhale a lot of smoke so that blowing a lot of circle or getting bigger the circle is really easy but for me I only vape to alternate cigarette though I practice tricks in vaping sometimes but it's really hard to do some tricks need a lot of practice.

Thanks for the video Funky.Troy but I can only do few circles and in the video I think I can't do even single tricks except circles those are pro vapers and they practice a lot.
            Last edited by urawa123; 06-30-2017, 08:12 PM.

By the way I misunderstood you @Funky.Troy I though you were a guy and it shows that your a mother sorry by that. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
            By the way I misunderstood you @Funky.Troy I though you were a guy and it shows that your a mother sorry by that. Hehe
            No worries. I actually liked it when you and Drowzzy are calling me DUDE, BRO, MAN. Makes me feel like I'm COOL.

Comment

I absolutely love my coffee first thing in the morning. The rest of the day I drink water or tea. I sometimes have a glass of milk at night. My downfall is I love Dr. Pepper and can't resist the urge every now and again for one.

Comment

Originally posted by melissa1024 View Post
                I absolutely love my coffee first thing in the morning. The rest of the day I drink water or tea. I sometimes have a glass of milk at night. My downfall is I love Dr. Pepper and can't resist the urge every now and again for one.
                I can relate to this; drinking coffee in the morning is the best feeling ever and add some vaping it's very very delicious. Hehe what coffee you have there mellisa?

Comment

urawa123 I love Maxwell House Brand coffee. I usually put just a little cream in it and drink it steaming hot. What about you?

Comment

In our country we have a lot of different coffees but usually we have coffee that put in the sachet like this in the picture there are a lot of them to choose from and this are the few pictures that I usually drink in the morning its really easily to buy it in the store because there selling sachet and its very inexpensive to buy. Hehe melissa1024 like what you said it's really delicious when drinking it in a steaming hot coffee in the morning

Comment

• Funky.Troy
                      Funky.Troy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like Nescafe white. It's sweet and creamy. ☺

urawa123 We also have a lot of varieties of coffee here. Here you can go into the store and buy instant coffee, ground coffee, coffee beans, flavored coffee. It can be bought by the ounce or pound. You can get small jars, large jars, all size cans, a large selection of additives or flavorings for it. There are also many different companies that make and sell the exact same product so sometimes decisions are based best taste and price (some of those items here cost a small fortune).

Comment

melissa1024 wow you have a lot of different coffee there from jar to can and other variety of coffee. For our coffee here we had some sort of that style though some coffee are quite expensive that's why coffee in sachet are a lot more popular because only in cents you can buy a hot or cold coffee depends on your taste. Hehe

Comment

urawa123 Yes we do have a large variety. lol. We also have hot coffees and iced coffees depending on your taste or what your in the mood for but both have a large selection to chose from and prices vary as well.

Comment

melissa1024 for our cold coffees here some are quite expensive and some can be afford though hot coffee are more popular here because of easy access of the food not like the cold coffee you have to buy it in the coffee shop or you have to make the coffee by your own.

Comment

Working...
                          X