No announcement yet.

What's your favorite drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite one is Laphroaig single malt. I make it a point to drink a couple or three large everyday. Some days when I run short of money, I pick up a bottle of Teachers or Ballantine's, and when I barely have anything on me, I resort to the good ol' Old Monk rum.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Laphroaig.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	15340

Comment

urawa123 Prices vary for both from inexpensive to very expensive for both here and you can make both on your own or get them in coffee shops and resturants. It is all easily accessible here it is just a matter of how much money you want to spend on it.

Comment

melissa1024 at least you have that kind of stuff. Here we only buy cheapest of all cheapest coffee, beer, and etc. Once a very popular here are the cheapest drinks of all and for those super very expensive or quite can afford it's not very popular here. I guess cheapest drinks are quite good because it can be easily bought in many places here.

Comment

urawa123 Yes, we have a lot of variety in many different drinks not only coffee. Sodas, beer, wine, and bottled water also comes in many forms and flavors here. They also come in many different prices. I am unable to work due to my illness and my husband is only able to work part time due to health problems of his own, so I use a lot of coupons for items and get a lot of things on sale. I also buy the cheapest product with the best taste.

Comment

melissa1024 I guess we also have the same value of drinking I always choose the cheapest drinks that can fit my taste. Since am not that kind of a person who can buy drinks easily I always save money and buy lots of drinks in time so when am study while drinking the best though sodas are more frequently hype in my taste and can boost me studies because I like the taste and it keeps me alive when studying.

Comment

Hey! I love to take different drinks as these drinks gives me relaxation and energy. You can also try Airistech Headbanger wax dip and dab vaporizer which is very useful and easy to taste. It is featuring a 1500mAh battery and offers two options to use the vaporizer. You should go for it.

Comment

Working...
              X