PMP exam as an undergraduate (B.Com)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMP exam as an undergraduate (B.Com)?

The PMP stands for Project Management Professional, a certification awarded by the Project Management Institute, USA (PMI) to professionals who have passed the PMP certification exam. To apply for the PMP exam, you have to fulfill three eligibility requirements mandated by PMI: Education, Experience, and Training. A project manager must be educated. You must have the ability to read and prepare a report, make plans, and understand new concepts to make well-informed decisions. You should be either a bachelor’s degree holder (or global equivalent) or a secondary degree holder (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or global equivalent). This can be in any discipline. Talking about the experience, if you are a degree holder, you should have at least 4,500 hours (about three years) of experience in leading and directing projects, and 7,500 hours (about five years) for a diploma holder. In PMP training, the provider will teach you about project management concepts, tools, and techniques. This training should be aligned with the latest version of the PMBOK Guide and the PMP Exam Content Outline. I trained myself with SPOTO, an online training institute. SPOTO’s expert helped me pass my PMP Exam with a guarantee so if you wish to pass your certification without any stress SPOTO is the best choice.
Working...
X