Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana

What is everyone's experience (or lack thereof) with marijuana, and do you feel your type plays into it?

I was watching this video and it got me thinking. Yes you'll have to translate from INFJ-speak to INTJ-speak (I've researched her and supposedly she's an INFJ) if you want to understand what she's saying. :tongue:

Hi, thanks for the topic, I wanted to know more about this.

Comment

Everyone has their own experience with marijuana, positive or negative. Some are fun and good, others quite the opposite. After a bad experience with cannabis, with a headache and nausea, I settle for lighter substitutes. And I need it to calm my nervous system because falling asleep is a problem for me. I was advised to take organic melatonin gummies. I became convinced that it works for me. A good friend of mine prefers cannabis, saying that he sleeps like a baby after a few puffs. And I believe him because I watched him at rest.

Comment

I don't see anything else in the use of marijuana, but personally, I've never tried it.

Comment

After my grandmother's death, I began to have terrible depression and insomnia, and my doctor recommended I use marijuana. I believe marijuana is a medicine; like any other medicine, you should use it and get a positive effect. Best Oklahoma dispensaries offer a variety of products depending on your needs, and if you have health problems, I recommend trying marijuana or cannabinoid treatment. This treatment helped me. And as a medicine, I consider marijuana irreplaceable.
          Last edited by Doralbarel; 09-22-2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Currently going through a terrible anxiety issue. I was told that MM is the only option, so I’m currently looking for a clinic that could suggest such an option. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by DorianKussel View Post
              Currently going through a terrible anxiety issue. I was told that MM is the only option, so I’m currently looking for a clinic that could suggest such an option. TIA
              Hey there. You can contact this clinic https://marijuanadoctor.com/location...or-tallahassee. They’ve cured my anxiety and bad sleep issues. Tbh, I’d been to many psychologists, but only medical marijuana somehow managed to help me get rid of those issues. I’ve also heard that CBD could be a good thing for improving your sleep and well-being in general. The fact is that it doesn’t get you high but only relieved. Anyway, I hope I’ve helped you. Keep us updated on your issue. Wish you all the best, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X