Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dispratceed
    replied
    I tend to travel anytime I have the opportunity to do it. Unfortunately, in the past 2 years, it wasn’t easy to travel, but I still managed to go to Italy for 3 weeks last summer. I stayed for 4 days in La Spezia, where I visited Cinque Terre and spent the rest of the time in Sicily. I fell in love with this country. In the last few days of my trip, I found a great deal to go to Germany by train (https://www.oebbfahrplan.com/de/) and thought I couldn’t miss the opportunity and went to Germany for another week.

Leave a comment:

• VoltaTarchok
    replied
    I looove traveling, especially around Europe. I always recommend it to my friends. I’ve been to so many places and cities that I can share my experience about the best hotels, food and ways of traveling. IMO, the best way to travel around Europe is by train, because it saves some money and gives you the opportunity to watch amazing views. I always book my tickets online on db auskunft service, which is really easy to use and can help you to plan your trip without long transplants. Who else prefers traveling by train, guys? Hope my comment will inspire you to do that!

Leave a comment:

• GiavaniMallari
    replied
    IMO it's a good idea

Leave a comment:

• DorthyLiddiard
    replied
    I love traveling worldwide, but because of the pandemic that started in 2020, all my plans were ruined. I stayed in my city to work and save money for a trip worldwide. Recently I noticed that the situation in the world is getting better. I think that I will start my world tour from Colombia, and on the advice of a friend, I will buy a tour to Medellin here https://www.freetour.com/medellin/zippy-tour-comuna-13 . Well, I've always wanted to visit Colombia. If I can also buy a ticket there, then I think my journey will already start perfectly! By the way, I'm thinking of flying there in June, what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• AdmFeg
    replied
    I have been traveling for 3 years, at all seasons of the year, and what I would like to notice is that you are missing autumn in vain, France is charming and dramatic in its own way in autumn, you will want to see it! (:

Leave a comment:

• Vibrursan
    started a topic Do you travel a lot?

Do you travel a lot?

I don't travel a lot but I travel during Spring break, Winter break, and Summer
Working...
X