Who owns US national debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who owns US national debt?

just interesting stuff to know so I can start learning new languages.

Desire, desire is my friend

Comment

Sorry, I don’t see the link between the national debt and learning new languages. However, I don’t own one, if it helps, lol. I only own a mortgage, which makes me pretty overage American. Sadly, our bills and real estate prices are so high that we can’t afford to buy property at once, as many people in other countries. Thanks to Mortgage Advice Essex, I have a mortgage despite a low rate, and it is even pretty real for me to pay it in a few years. And you guys? What kind of debt do you have to pay? Or plan to get it?

Comment

In most nation around the world and not only the US, it was the public who owes much of foreign or external loans either through industry or government spending. But at least there are a few who were self sustaining and have hardly resorted to foreign borrowings. Like Singapore who has zero net debt in the year 2021 due to their excellent prudent internal financing handling and balanced budget governance. But do not be mistaken that Singapore has no foreign debts at all. It was just as good as saying that Singapore was quite a wise spender and quite knowledgeable in balancing government budget.

Comment

Working...
        X