Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age can a baby make a ball into a hoop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what age can a baby make a ball into a hoop?

I think it depends on the hoop? Are you talking about a little toddler basketball hoop? Do you mean walking over and placing it in or tossing it in? In my experience walking over and placing it in happens between 15 and 18 months gove or take and tossing it in 17 to 20 months give or take depending on the child.

Even though psychologists and paediatricians establish norms in development, each child develops at their own pace. For example, my daughter started talking very early. At first, pronounced "mom" and then gradually switched to other simple words. The son began to speak only at the age of two. For example, my daughter started talking very early. At first, pronounced "mom" and then gradually switched to other simple words. The son began to speak only at the age of two. Perhaps this is because, during his birth, I had to face some difficulties in life. After giving birth, I faced depression, and my husband even paid me a babysitter https://myasiannanny.com/chinese-postpartum-nanny/. Women take on too many responsibilities. I am sure that your baby is developing gradually!
    Last edited by dilaraprofi; 09-23-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X