Akc and ukc registered female little dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akc and ukc registered female little dog

Little female will make someone a great rabbit dog she loves a rabbit and is at the best starting pen in Kentucky right now 10 months old and got a good mouth will be tough is gonna be 13” once fully grown located in Richmond ky 400 takes her come watch her at the starting pen or however you’d like be a good started pup for anyone and bred awesome also daddy is butcher and mother is Branko breeding and line bred

Hi! Thank you for the topic, as such I can't help you with an answer, since I myself now need such information

Comment

The hunting instincts and energy of a Beagle can be a great plus for professional hunters. But these qualities can be a disadvantage if you decide to get a beagle as a pet. If you do not pay attention to the dog, its behavior and character will deteriorate. Therefore, for those who want to adopt a beagle as a pet, I recommend you first take him to the free service dog certification. Here they will check his health, namely reaction, vaccinations, and mental state. Plus, they will teach basic commands such as sit or place and give all the necessary medicines if necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X