Do you have any vices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any vices?

Like cigarettes, alcohol, something else?

Gamessssss... )))

Comment

Is eating too much sweets a vice?

Comment

It's really interesting what constitutes a vice. I don't know really I guess anything that makes you addicted and harms you in some way.

Comment

Ok, according to good old Webster, a vice is an immoral or wicked behavior. Huh, I guess eating too much sweets doesn't qualify as a vice. It's greediness LOL!

Comment

hm, yes, I don't know really how to define it. the word vice is usually used to refer to addictions such as smoking. so I don't know really.

Comment

I'm a certified coffee addict. I sit next to the coffee maker in my office. I used to drink cups after cups if not gallons of coffee before hahaha... But now, I am forced to slow down for health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
                I'm a certified coffee addict. I sit next to the coffee maker in my office. I used to drink cups after cups if not gallons of coffee before hahaha... But now, I am forced to slow down for health reasons.
                Oh yes yes yes, I agree! I wouldn't know where my head is without coffee I know, the slowdown is such a drag, right? hahahah I feel exactly the same

Comment

I betcha. It's something not many think about coffee addiction. During the first days of trying without it, I am like that zombie in Plants vs Zombies craving for brains to bust out the flavor even on coffee flavored candy and I even remember asking one of my staff to go get me a coffee-scented perfume air freshener or paper on my desk to kill my craving . But I'm sure glad its OVER.

Comment

I betcha. It's something not many think about coffee addiction. During the first days of trying without it, I am like that zombie in Plants vs Zombies craving for brains to bust out the flavor even on coffee flavored candy and I even remember asking one of my staff to go get me a coffee-scented perfume air freshener or paper on my desk to kill my craving . But I'm sure glad its OVER.
                    True that. I've noticed that too - people don't consider it to be an addiction, but it has all the characteristics of it, right?

Comment

Indeed mircalla! That's one of its unlikely result. Once you decide to get off from it, its really hard to do it just straight. You really need to go into some struggles to get off.

Comment

Indeed mircalla! That's one of its unlikely result. Once you decide to get off from it, its really hard to do it just straight. You really need to go into some struggles to get off.
                        That's right! Sorry for the late reply. Why do you think people don't consider it to be an addiction?

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post
                          Why do you think people don't consider it to be an addiction?
                          Coffee is not considered an addiction like those prohibited drugs. It is actually a stimulant that can speed up and enhance the travelling messages (stimuli) between the brain and the body. Thus, it does not really have those destructive effects like those of prohibited plants and drugs.

Comment

I agree with u.Its somthing to boost the energy of an exhausted person.It is an addiction as if u dont have it on specific time ur body comes in a state of demanding something but not like the drugs that harms the human body and lead to death.

Comment

I don`t think I have any vices but I think we all can display this type of behaviour sometimes whether it`s because of stress or our everyday issues / challenges. The important thing is not letting such things define you. if you try to live better and treat people better vices can`t be apart of who you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X