Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you going to spend Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you going to spend Valentine's Day?

Hey, it's Hearts day again. Price of flowers (specially red roses) is higher than normal. Assorted chocolates are on display everywhere. Have you reserved a table in a restaurant? Are you going to watch a romantic movie? Or you don't care if it's Valentine's day?

I'm in a LDR, so in front of a screen after a long day of work. Wouldn't change it for the world

Comment

I'm single, so I'm just going to treat it like any other day, except for that I might buy some Valentine's chocolates and such. That's the best part, anyway.What about you, Funky.Troy ?

Comment

It's Valentines Day today. Just like any other day, I'm always delighted to spend it with family.

Comment

Today felt like an ordinary day. I just spent the whole day binge watching some series and then cleaning the house. Hahaha.

Comment

Kati Valentine's day happened a week ago. Wow, that's how long I didn't visit Fanschats, wow! Anyways, nothing special on Valentine's day. My husband and I were both working. Restos were full. All the places were crowded.

Comment

I`m going to spend valentines with my family. I`m not in a relationship so I simply don`t have a choice . I think we`ll just visit the park then we`ll end up at my grandma`s house, we always visit her because she loves when we`re around. My family doesn`t celebrate valentines but we simply use the day the show a little extra love.

Comment

Oh LukeBelgrave ! This must be your plan for Valentine's day of 2018? Hope you have a special someone to celebrate it next year.. But, Valentine's day spent with the family is wonderful.

Comment

For my Valentines Day 2017 was not a great day at all because we have a world war III fight with my girlfriend reason for that is a small miscommunication that turns out to be a huge fight of both of us then after that we realize that the end of Feb 14 was a waste of time fighting in non-sense talk so we decided to eat then after eating we resolve our issue and I guess it still be fun eating together with your love ones even the Feb 14 already past. Hehe

Comment

Hi everyone.
                    Last year I have to pass an essay in college, before valentine day. Unfortunately I Don't have enough time to complete it on time. So I order write an essay to college essay writing service. They help me very well and I pass an essay with high score.

Comment

Working...
                    X