Hi there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there :)

Hi my name John Renz but you could call me "Urawa123" since that's my only username for every websites and online games i'd go because am a forgetful man so every accounts are same. Hehe By the way I am a freelance and a virtual assistant who loves to learn and work since am a fresh freelancer who wants to gain experience and knowledge. Whenever I go to a website I want to learn something in behalf of my knowledge I want to expand it thru forums like this and also I forgot to tell you I am a gamer offline and online I've loved to play games such as online games, offline games, android games, and etc. Actually am new here and want to have friends and mingle with you guys so hope we could interact with each other

The typical millenial. Welcome to FansChats dude. Hope we can help you gain knowledge and wisdom, LOL! Have fun!

Comment

• urawa123
      urawa123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey dude thanks for replying my post, hope we could get along and also I had some typical millenial traits. Hehe ​​​​​​​​​​​​

Hello, I am new here also. I am also a freelancer. Working on forums are one of your easier jobs and they are amazing because you get to talk to all kinds of fun and amazing people. If your just starting out please be mindful though and watch for scams and illegit sites. I love playing online games also. I am hoping to learn of some new good ones from this forum.

Comment

• urawa123
      urawa123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there Mellissa so you've been working has a freelancer too that's a good thing. Hehe So where do you live? By the way that scams and illegit sites you said I have tried that before and now before I go visit a websites and try them I always search google about there reviews if it is scam or legit so in that way I can trust the websites before register on them. Hehehe

Wow, there are lots of new chatters here everytime I log in. Welcome to FansChats melissa1024 . I'm guessing your birthday is October 24. .

Comment

urawa123 Hello and yes that is what I also do as well. Better to be safe than sorry. I have lost a lot of time in the past falling victim to scams and learned the hard way to research everything no matter how well it sounds. I live in West Virginia. Where do you live?
      Funky.Troy Hello. Thank you. Yes you are correct on my birthday.

Comment

melissa1024 yeah that's right been there done that. Hahaha my worst experience is when I invest my $10 in a investment website then after almost getting the money to withdraw it the website went down and the website say's someone hack there system and they cannot provide the lost money we invest so that's the time I realized it was stupid to get invest my money without knowing how the website goes so basically I learn from my mistakes by the way am from Philippines here in Mindanao, Davao City. Hehe

Comment

urawa123 Oh no! Luckily, I never did invest any of my money in any site because my philosophy is you do not pay money to get a job and the sites that want a start up stick out to me as scams. I have though worked sites and cashed out and never received payment so really one is just as bad as the other. After that happened a few times I started researching everything very thoroughly before signing up on any sites. Lol

Comment

melissa1024 mostly in the internet now a days is when you get scam you learn something. Hehe The more you make mistakes the more you learn and the you make wrong decision the you get wiser

Comment

That's true but really that is with anything. You learn from your mistakes. Well atleast some of us do. Some never learn from their mistakes. Haha! they keep on making the same ones over and over and you are sitting back thinking when are they going to learn!

Comment

Am not that kind of guy but to be honest I have met few people in the internet and they keep making those mistakes like inviting others to register to a site that is a scam if you register you will earn $25 totally scam but it keep on resisting that that site is total legit I was like laughing at him. Hahaha Been there done that so I never try that again.

Comment

Exactly, I've met a few like that myself. Some can be on total legit paying sites and be asking how to find good money making sites. Uh, duh, you're on one you fool you aren't going to get rich quick working at home on the internet unless you have a degree in computer engineering or something like that otherwise you have to work multiple low paying sites. I have learned most sites that promise high pay out for small jobs are scams but some just refuse to believe it.

Comment

Yeah me too I got scam with many websites in the past specially for a fast money withdrawal and huge money earning to be honest some fake websites really attract people with there good advertisement until you get scam and learn. And yeah I've tried multiple low paying sites that actually pay but it takes so much time to earn but at least I earn and that's why I learn on how to be a freelancer I've heard and read of the multiple skills their and they actually pay high money if you have a lot skills and knowledge.

Comment

Same thing here. I have fell for them too. The fast money and huge amount is almost to good to pass up until you fall for it and learn you aren't going to get it. lol! I work several sites they may not pay a lot but atleast they do pay. Some cash is better than none. I just do this to supplement my husbands income. I have saw where some people are trying to do this as their sole income and like I told them I wish them luck. They are just starting out and really have no experience and expect loads of money from one site for a few minutes of work. It doesn't work that way. I have been experimenting with this for about three years now and it takes commitment like a real job.

Comment

Yeah you're definitely right melissa1024 and as for me I do have some sites that pay but takes time at least I still got to earn money. By the way that's a good thing helping your husband to earn some money for me also I might need to earn money even though it's a small money like cents because since am still a student I want to expand my knowledge and skills in the internet nowadays people are earning in the internet if you just know how to use it though many website are alot scams advertisements looks too good but actually fake. Wanna be earning at least couple of dollars even though it takes time

Comment

Thanks. Yes it takes time but at least it pays in the end, if you have the know how about it. Even if you only earn a dollar, that is a dollar more than you had. I always tell my daughter that and she tells me a dollar will not buy any thing good. I tell her no, but save it and those dollars will add up eventually.

Comment

Working...
                          X