Howdy! My name is Hanna.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy! My name is Hanna.

I am currently an undergrad in Galveston, TX. I already have my associates degree, which I obtained during high school. Basically, I live, breath and eat education, and have done so for 14 years now. It's very boring, and I am getting bored with it. Although, having a bachelor's degree at the age of 19 will be pretty awesome.
    Anyways! I am here to escape from the real world. Take me away Fans Chats!

Indeed, everyone feels bored and tired to keep studying since young. But it is amazing you already have a bachelor's degree! It's so nice, you must have been studying hard for it. Anyway, nice to meet you here in fans chats, Hanna.

Comment

Originally posted by hannakicksbutt View Post
      I am currently an undergrad in Galveston, TX. I already have my associates degree, which I obtained during high school. Basically, I live, breath and eat education, and have done so for 14 years now. It's very boring, and I am getting bored with it. Although, having a bachelor's degree at the age of 19 will be pretty awesome.
      Anyways! I am here to escape from the real world. Take me away Fans Chats!
      Howdy y'all. Welcome to FC Hanna

I also have a BA. I dual-majored in English and film. What will you major in?

Are you originally from Texas? I feel qualified to talk about TX because I just binge-watched Friday Night Lights.

'Texas forever.'

Comment

Originally posted by Royleeyy View Post
        Indeed, everyone feels bored and tired to keep studying since young. But it is amazing you already have a bachelor's degree! It's so nice, you must have been studying hard for it. Anyway, nice to meet you here in fans chats, Hanna.
        Nice to meet you too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post

Howdy y'all. Welcome to FC Hanna

I also have a BA. I dual-majored in English and film. What will you major in?

Are you originally from Texas? I feel qualified to talk about TX because I just binge-watched Friday Night Lights.

'Texas forever.'
          I have a general major and then a minor in English and a minor in Marine Biology.
          I have been in texas all my life, and I love it. But, it is texas, fucking texas... fucking texas weather!
          but anyways! I've never seen Friday night lights honestly. But texas is an awesome state so the fact that u are excited about it is okay. We're all excited about Texas all the time. Because we're big and independent.

I will say, it takes to damn long to get across this state!

Comment

Yeah, if I ever get back to the States my trip wouldn't be complete without a visit to Texas.

Comment

Hey Hannah welcome! And yes having a degree at 19 would have been awesome.

Comment

Studying was every student's enemy. That's for sure.

Hello, Hanna. See you around.
                Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
                Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
                I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

I love the "take me away" part Hi, Hanna! Tell us more about yourself

Comment

Hi guys! Yes, school can be interesting and it helps you learn more about the world...but yeah, it gets old. I've never been to Texas so I guess I better go watch Friday Night Lights. I have some friends from Texas so maybe I can go stay at their parents house or something. You know...save some money, Brooklyn is expensive to live in and writers don't make much money! Oh well, it's a fun job.

Comment

Kati that's cool that you are doing something u love tho. Even if ur scrapping by.

Comment

mircalla I like to read for fun lol

Comment

hannakicksbutt that makes two of us
                          I just like doing it on my own terms!

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post
                            hannakicksbutt that makes two of us
                            I just like doing it on my own terms!
                            Everyone should be able to live my their own terms, its what keeps us happy. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone else told me what to do constantly.
                            Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by hannakicksbutt View Post

Everyone should be able to live my their own terms, its what keeps us happy. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone else told me what to do constantly.
                              Don't worry, be happy!
                              hannakicksbutt That's a tried and true quote but it's so spot on and something we've always got to remember!! I'm trying to just channel any worry into writing. I literally just started to aim for a career in it a week ago. Terrifying...but fuck it, it's my passion. Also, fuck corporate life.

Comment

Working...
                              X