Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rynne Ding Dong, Rynne Ding Dong, Rynne--

I know the title is pretty tacky but hey--

I go by the handle "Rynnerae" here, which basically sounds like my actual name. I'm 22 and a college student in the Philippines. I've been a K-pop fan for about 6 years and a fan of anime since childhood. I mostly joined FansChats to have an outlet and a place to talk about both things (and more) with people who can relate with me.

Anyway, I've been here a while so I've talked to several people. It's great to be here!

Nice to meet you, Ryn!

I think we can get along when it comes to anime.
    Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
    Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
    I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Love the post title! Nice to meet you rynnerae !

Comment

• Kati
        Kati commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so glad you joined this chat forum! It has such a wide variety of topics and really builds a sense of community.

rynnerae Nice to meet you!

Comment

Linzz : That's great to hear! It'd be nice to talk anime often with someone here, too. After all, it is one reason I joined in the first place-- Pff.

KayDoubleU : Thank you! I tried to be clever and it was the best I could think of at that moment-

hannakicksbutt : Nice to meet you, too!

Comment

Hi, rynnerae ! Welcome to fanschat, can't wait to hear more of what you have to say about K-pop!

Comment

Thanks, Kati ! Anything in particular you wanna know about? Maybe it'll give me ideas for more thread topics!

Comment

Working...
            X