Hi there, my name's Kati!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there, my name's Kati!

Hi, I'm Kati. I'm a 29 year old writer living in Brooklyn, New York. I'm glad I found this site because I'm fan of music, tv, and so many other topics that I'm looking forward to discussing with everyone here. Also, I read about other fans saying they're weird...I can be very weird, too

Hi, Kati! Without any fake advertisement, you will find very interesting and clever people here. Welcome! What do you write about?

Comment

Yes, it's so refreshing not to have to deal with fake advertisements. I write about so many different topics! I've written about a lot of different websites...basically anything clients request, some examples are the health benefits of coffee, drinking games, and how to get more people to visit your website.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

Wow. You have some great job there, Kati.

Nice to meet you. I'm weird too so it's okay, really. lol
        Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
        Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
        I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

*raises hand* Can I join the weird club too? Considering I don't have pants on 80% of the time I am at home... << see! weird!!

Comment

• Funky.Troy
            Funky.Troy commented
            Editing a comment
            I like that kind of weird

• hannakicksbutt
            hannakicksbutt commented
            Editing a comment
            me too obviously.

hannakicksbutt : I don't really think that's weird. People can be naked when they are at home. Unless there's an expected delivery or of some sort. lol
          Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
          Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
          I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

• Funky.Troy
            Funky.Troy commented
            Editing a comment
            Laughed so hard at this one

• Linzz
            Linzz commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm quite glad I made someone laugh. haha

HAHAHAHA. You remind me of an ex-boyfriend of mine. Like, as soon as we got home he would be pants-less unless company was coming over. Lol.

Comment

Working...
          X