Here comes a new challenger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes a new challenger!

I've been here for almost a week, and I didn't check the members' intro! *gasps*

Hi guys! I'm escaves. I've been lurking + posting a few in the Games board (particularly KAMI 2, which I'm a manager of; YuGiOh Duel Links, and; Persona 5) for the past few days. I'm here mostly for the games boards (because it's pretty much the only thing I know) and sharing tips with other, more experienced players. Other than those games, I also play a lot of Overwatch and pretty much all of the Dragon Age games and Sid Meier's Civilization V and VI. I didn't consider myself I gamer until I got my hands on Dark Souls 3, though, and man was it an experience. I don't stick to a genre, though I avoid MOBAs like the plague, though I'll always have a special place in my heart for Phoenix Wright <3

YOUR LOCAL FLIP GAMER GIRL
    My Main Groups are: Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, Persona 5, and; KAMI 2

Hi escaves! To each his own. You don't have to comment on posts you're not comfortable or familiar with. Do what you're good at! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, escaves~ Me too, I like KAMI 2 as well, it's a very simple, creative, and enjoyable game to be played on mobile. I did bought Overwatch last time with special promotion during pre-released, but did't have any chance to play due to other schedule, just watch people playing. Blizzard is the best gaming company in my head, and I simply love Blizzards' games as I can feel their focus is to make the best gaming experience for gamers.

Comment

Working...
      X