Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot to Introduce Myself...Dhaval Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to Introduce Myself...Dhaval Here!

I already started posting without introducing myself, haha. Dhaval here from the World - born and brought up in India. My academic qualifications include a drop-out undergraduate by choice. I'm a writer (an author of a couple of short stories and a future author of three science fiction novels), an actor (short films and digital documentaries, haven't got the big break yet), an amateur astronomer (love to stargaze every single day), and a future astrophysicist (know almost everything there is to know about the theoretical part, wish to discover the innumerable mysteries of space and time from the imaginative and mathematical angles).

I love to listen to all kinds of music. I ideally prefer to listen to metal (folk metal at that), but I won't mind a good ol' rock number or pop if it tunes up. I love to watch all kinds of movies, ranging from 2001: A Space Odyssey and Citizen Kane, down to Clueless and Liar Liar. In short, I appreciate the French rendition of artistic films as well as the glamorous world of Hollywood/Bollywood, and everything in between. A small secret - I have a fetish for infidelity; love to watch movies based on adultery and extramarital affairs and the likes.

Books? Bring em on! I prefer science fiction and fantasy, but won't mind a good romance novel or a non-fiction biography from time to time. That would be enough about me for the nonce. Lemme read through all your introductions now!

Me, too, je je, felisa from the Rep. of the Philippines. How is everybody here.

Comment

Welcome Felicia, a pleasure to meet you. Hope you find several interesting groups to chat on over here! Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X