Sexy Celebrities In Bikinis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Celebrities In Bikinis

It's summer in the U.S of A. Beach bodies in bikinis galore. Here are some celebrities who's making summer hotter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bella Hadid.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	15145Click image for larger version

Name:	Kendall Jenner & Hailey Baldwin.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	15148Click image for larger version

Name:	Taylor Swift.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	15147
    Bella Hadid ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kendall Jenner & Hailey Baldwin ----------------------------------------- Taylor Swift

Name:	Demi Lovato.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	15144Click image for larger version

Name:	Vanessa Hudgens.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	15146
    Demi Lovato ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Vanessa Hudgens

Voh, I like all these women, though I'm seeing Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and Hailey Baldwin for the first time! Been ogling at the pictures for quite a few minutes before replying. There's nothing compared to a woman in bikini, and hot-bodied celebrities top the list.

Comment

If for summer girls I prefer this beautiful chick Megan Fox is very very sexy specially in the movie Transformers she is really hot.

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
        If for summer girls I prefer this beautiful chick Megan Fox is very very sexy specially in the movie Transformers she is really hot.
        Yeah, i agree. Do you know that she has 3 kids already? And still hot. Here's a picture of her in bikini when she was pregnant. Still hot as hell. That's her husband with her, Brian Austin Green.

Name:	GEWGWG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	15447

Comment

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post
          Voh, I like all these women, though I'm seeing Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and Hailey Baldwin for the first time! Been ogling at the pictures for quite a few minutes before replying. There's nothing compared to a woman in bikini, and hot-bodied celebrities top the list.
          LOL! You naughty boy, you! But i understand. These girls are hot.. and they know it. Look at how they flaunt their bodies. Taylor Swift looks like an old maid in that pic though. But a classy attire. Oh, so you're not familiar with Bella Hadid? Here's a picture of her more famous sister, Gigi Hadid. She is Sports Illustrated model and also a Victoria's Secret angel. Hailey Baldwin is Alec Baldwin & Kim Bassinger's daughter. Here's also a picture of Kylie Jenner (Kendall's sister). They are Kim Kardashian's half sisters. Feast your eyes

Name:	6ad20a19d08edf70998cf702aed83a14.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	15449Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_634x1024-150817114128-634.Kylie-Jenner-White-Net-Bikini-Mexico-Beach-Exclusive-J2R-81715.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	15450

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

Yeah, i agree. Do you know that she has 3 kids already? And still hot. Here's a picture of her in bikini when she was pregnant. Still hot as hell. That's her husband with her, Brian Austin Green.

Name:	GEWGWG.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	15447
            Wow. Seriously?! Even that picture she looks still hot. I didn't know she had 3 kids but still looks heavenly beauty and astonishing body makes me wanna look more of her movies

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

LOL! You naughty boy, you! But i understand. These girls are hot.. and they know it. Look at how they flaunt their bodies. Taylor Swift looks like an old maid in that pic though. But a classy attire. Oh, so you're not familiar with Bella Hadid? Here's a picture of her more famous sister, Gigi Hadid. She is Sports Illustrated model and also a Victoria's Secret angel. Hailey Baldwin is Alec Baldwin & Kim Bassinger's daughter. Here's also a picture of Kylie Jenner (Kendall's sister). They are Kim Kardashian's half sisters. Feast your eyes

Name:	6ad20a19d08edf70998cf702aed83a14.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	15449Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_634x1024-150817114128-634.Kylie-Jenner-White-Net-Bikini-Mexico-Beach-Exclusive-J2R-81715.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	15450
              Oh you are wicked! I love my girl, and I love these girls. Don't tempt me or I might need to break up with her.

Comment

Working...
              X