Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Best Anime of All Time Everyone Needs to Watch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Best Anime of All Time Everyone Needs to Watch!

Video: New to anime? We got you covered, today we’re counting down our picks for the top ten anime that everyone needs to watch. For this list will be counting down both anime series and films that even the most casual fans should check out. We’re basing our choices on their accessibility overall impact and what they bring to the frame.

What is the anime that you think everybody needs to see?

#10 - Fate/Zero
    #9 - Durara!!
    #8 - Usagi Drop
    #7 - One Punch Man
    #6 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
    #5 - Akira
    #4 - Gurren Lagann
    #3 - Cowboy Bebop
    #2 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    #1 - Neon Genesis Evangelion

My favorite anime are : Digimon adventure, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh! I event played Yu-gi-oh cards for the long time. I still miss them

Comment

I love inuyasha and wolf girl and black prince

Comment

• chibicano
        chibicano commented
        Editing a comment
        those are great animes!

Originally posted by Sky Ray View Post
      Video: New to anime? We got you covered, today we’re counting down our picks for the top ten anime that everyone needs to watch. For this list will be counting down both anime series and films that even the most casual fans should check out. We’re basing our choices on their accessibility overall impact and what they bring to the frame.

What is the anime that you think everybody needs to see?

#10 - Fate/Zero
      #9 - Durara!!
      #8 - Usagi Drop
      #7 - One Punch Man
      #6 - JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
      #5 - Akira
      #4 - Gurren Lagann
      #3 - Cowboy Bebop
      #2 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
      #1 - Neon Genesis Evangelion
      From that list I've seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and Akira. I especially enjoyed Cowboy Bebop. I'd also add Death Note to that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrije View Post
        My favorite anime are : Digimon adventure, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh! I event played Yu-gi-oh cards for the long time. I still miss them
        Love DBZ. I recently watched the whole thing (long version) with my kids. It was awesome. I'm hanging for the English dub of DBZ Super. I was really into Yu-gi-oh as well.

Comment

I'm not sure, if Dragon Ball series have some other serials besides Dragon Ball Z?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrije View Post
            I'm not sure, if Dragon Ball series have some other serials besides Dragon Ball Z?
            Yeah, there's the original Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super plus a heap of movies.

Comment

Cool, I watched only Dragon Ball , and Dragon Ball Z

Comment

Got lots of favorite anime.. I grew up with Dragon Ball, Inuyasha, Saint Seya, Sakura Card Captor. Loved Inu x Boku, Attack on Titan and many others! I need to see One punch man asap!

Comment

I watched only Dragon Ball (the first one, when Shogoku was young) and Pokemon (if it is anime).

Comment

Yeah, Pokemon counts.

Comment

Was always a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ouran High School Host Club, Afro Samurai, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Comment

Probably my all time favorite would be Fushigi Yuugi, Rurouni Kenshin, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Cardcaptor Sakura, Special A, and Tora Dora!

Comment

Working...
                        X