Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MOVIE] Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji (黒執事): Book of the Atlantic (Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji (黒執事): Book of the Atlantic (Discussion)

Hey guys! Have you ever heard of Kuroshitsuji? No? The movie will actually cover my most favorite arc of the manga since a lot happened in the series during this part. If you haven't watched Kuroshitsuji yet, better do so if you can. It tells a lot of the dark sides of being human, our weaknesses, our greed and selfishness that comes in naturally by which we don't realize. Toboso depicts a human life so precise that I came to love this series.

Are you also looking forward to this movie too?
    Kuroshitsuji. A manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso that tells a story about Ciel Phantomhive, a young kid who lost both his parents and home at the age of eight at a fire, suffered, and came back to rebuild his house with a butler at his side who he calls by the name of Sebastian Michaelis. The gist is: Sebastian is a demon. When Ciel was suffering at the hands of strangers, already covered in blood of torture, he was able to call out a demon and made a contract that states whatever happens, Sebastian must abide by Ciel's word until he accomplishes his wish in exchange for his soul.

The manga was able to release an anime series with an original ending and a second season with, also, an original plot under A-1 Pictures. Later, they decided to release Book of Murder which contains of two 25-min episode as an OVA and Book of Circus that has 10 25-min episodes as a series - both follows the story in the manga. Today, this year, Book of the Atlantic will be released as a movie in Japan starting January 21.

Movie Promotional Videos: Announcement - PV I - PV II
    Last edited by Linzz; 01-08-2017, 09:13 AM. Reason: Added links for promotional videos.
    Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
    Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
    I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png
Working...
X