No announcement yet.

Before Starting a New Anime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linzz : I started watching Psycho-Pass the other night and I'm 2 episodes away from finishing the first season. It's definitely a lot better than I could have ever expected!! Thank you for the recommendation!!

Comment

Originally posted by rynnerae View Post
      Linzz : I started watching Psycho-Pass the other night and I'm 2 episodes away from finishing the first season. It's definitely a lot better than I could have ever expected!! Thank you for the recommendation!!
      That's good to hear! Just to let you know, it has a second season and a movie. You'll love the movie. Akane's character development is so superb!
      Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
      Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
      I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

That's good to hear! Just to let you know, it has a second season and a movie. You'll love the movie. Akane's character development is so superb!
        Oh, I know! I already downloaded the second season and I'm two episodes in. I'll download the movie soon, too! I definitely like how Akane changed throughout the series!

Comment

Originally posted by rynnerae View Post
          Oh, I know! I already downloaded the second season and I'm two episodes in. I'll download the movie soon, too! I definitely like how Akane changed throughout the series!
          Actually, fans said that she has the greatest character development in anime history so far. And I can't deny it.
          Join Nano (ナノ) Fanclub [nano-TOMO]!
          Blogs Owned: All About Vocaloid
          I do drawing commissions! PM me for more information. http://linzz.ucoz.com/forums/linzzsig20150204.png

Comment

Originally posted by Linzz View Post

Actually, fans said that she has the greatest character development in anime history so far. And I can't deny it.
            That sounds about right. She's basically a totally different person compared to her first-five-episodes self!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	10-Black-_-White-Patterns.png
Views:	11
Size:	464.3 KB
ID:	16827

Comment

Working...
              X