X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueenYoora
    replied
    Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

Right. It's really a classic. If you want a good cry. You can watch it all over again. ❤️
    I think it's kinda weird that I prefer it more than The Notebook! Hehe

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
    It's one of my all-time favorite movies! I remember re-watching it a few weeks ago because of the post made by Shane West! It's very beautiful and touching
    Right. It's really a classic. If you want a good cry. You can watch it all over again. ❤️

Leave a comment:

• QueenYoora
    replied
    It's one of my all-time favorite movies! I remember re-watching it a few weeks ago because of the post made by Shane West! It's very beautiful and touching

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    started a topic RANDOM MOVIE: A Walk To Remember

RANDOM MOVIE: A Walk To Remember

A Walk To Remember was the very first novel turned movie by Nicholas Sparks that I’ve ever watched. I kid you not, I’ve shed a lot of tears because of this movie. Starring Mandy Moore as Jaime Sullivan and Shane West as Landon Carter. The storyline is just so amazing and how they fell in love despite of peer pressure and Jaime being sick. In addition to that, Landon did everything he could to fulfill Jaime’s wishes and didn’t leave her until the very end.
    Another good point in this movie is its soundtrack. My personal favorite is Dare You To move by Switchfoot which was played during the desperate moments of Landon when he wanted to help Jaime overcome here disease.
    How about you guys? Is A Walk To Remember one of your favorite movies? Do you have any particular song you like in their soundtrack? Tell me what you think. 😊
Working...
X