Dunkirk: Loved it, Hated it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunkirk: Loved it, Hated it?

Personally, I think Dunkirk was one of Nolan's best works so far. Not in terms of the story, but in light of the portrayal. Man, the cinematography and camera work was exceptional. I was hooked to the technical aspects of the movie far before the storyline sucked me in. The goosebumps near the end, when the soldiers arrive at their destination in the train, were incomparable. What are your thoughts about the latest offering by Christopher Nolan?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dunkirk 1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	15550

I am so intrigued with this movie; I haven't seen it yet though! Maybe I should give this one a shot since I'm not doing anything special today! I'll let you know what I think about the movie once I am able to finish it

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      I am so intrigued with this movie; I haven't seen it yet though! Maybe I should give this one a shot since I'm not doing anything special today! I'll let you know what I think about the movie once I am able to finish it
      Oh do let me know whether or not you like it. I've had mixed reviews from my friends and family so far. Yours would be an enlightening addition!

Comment

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post

Oh do let me know whether or not you like it. I've had mixed reviews from my friends and family so far. Yours would be an enlightening addition!
        Sure! I never knew Harry Styles was part of the cast though. Seems like an interesting movie!

Comment

And I never knew who Harry Styles was before watching this flick! He has acted really well.

Comment

Working...
          X