Marvel and dc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel and dc

why marvel movies is so much better than dc .
    dc has suchan amazing characters but they can't make a good movie out of them come on dc how marvel can make agreat movies .
    but all I can say that dc has interested animations movies but marvel don't so I think that's far.
    what is your opinion about dc ?

Dc has batman.. so yeah that is all I have to say about DC. lol

Comment

• toka
      toka commented
      Editing a comment
      hhhhhhhhh right

I grew up loving both Franchise. The Justice League and The Avengers. I like DC more when I was younger. Not missing any tv shows. But when I got older, I'm loving Marvel heroes more. Specially when they got Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo as The Avengers.

Comment

• toka
      toka commented
      Editing a comment
      omg same ........

Funny how some actors portrayed a hero for DC then another hero for Marvel and vice versa. The most popular was the jump by Ryan Reynolds. He was Green Lantern (DC) then became more of a hit when he became super cool Deadpool! Another one is Ben Affleck, who starred as Daredevil, back when he was younger and before being a good director that he is. He's now the newest Superman!

Comment

• toka
      toka commented
      Editing a comment
      batman but your point is right

Outside of the quality of movies, I've always been a bigger Marvel fan. I'm just more fascinated with the heroes in the Marvel Universe in general.

Comment

• toka
      toka commented
      Editing a comment
      yes they are amazing

Nope!!!! DC is awesome, I'm a DC fan there's batman, superman, wonder woman etc

Comment

• toka
      toka commented
      Editing a comment
      iam more marvel but dc comics are always the best

toka Oh yeah, Ben Affleck is the newest Batman. Thanks for correcting me

Comment

Everything DC is awesome, Civil war is marvel and very stupid DC has aquaman, flash,,,I'm a forever fan

Comment

I prefer marvel. I think they have better characters and animations

Comment

DC is better when it comes to the animated movies, Marvel just kills it with their cinematic universe, DC is trying to catch up in the big screen aspect, but they're not doing too well. For comics, DC is doing great while Marvel is just confused as to what to do with their characters. Seriously, all they do is change genders and races of their characters and calling them "new" Lol.

Comment

Comparing DC and Marvel always brings unnecessary fanwar. Marvel is going great with their movie, with good sense of humor and well-made movies. It seems after Nolan's Batman trilogy, DC still finding their way, they have not found anyone making "dark movie" as good as Christopher Nolan... Justice League, Suicide Squad is bad but there are Wonder Woman, Aquaman and now Joker, they can do well. The role is given for the most suitable actors, no one can play Ironman better than RDJ, no one can portray Captain America better than Chris Evans... I'm a fan of superheroes movies, I watch both and enjoy their work and hope both DC and Marvel will make better and better movies. By the way, today is September 15, it's 73rd birthday of Tommy Lee Jones who play Colonel Chester Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger. Wish him all the best!
            Last edited by fadobre; 09-15-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X