Demi Lovato Looks Hotter Than Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demi Lovato Looks Hotter Than Ever

Demi Lovato posted sexy selfies on Instagram with caption “So ready for summer ". She was wearing a very sexy one-piece swimsuit showing off major cleavage. Considering she had a weight problem not so long ago due to alcoholism.. Now, she's absolutely stunning!

Click image for larger version

Name:	demi-lovato-cleavage-bikini-selfie-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	10524

Ikr!!!!!! She bounced back up in full force and beautifully from what has happened to her before!

Comment

Girl power, I might say?! Haha! I'm so biased. I hope she finds true love after her long relationship with Wilmer Valderrama had ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
        Girl power, I might say?! Haha! I'm so biased. I hope she finds true love after her long relationship with Wilmer Valderrama had ended.
        hahaha...some therapy in there huh? after a broken heart...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

hahaha...some therapy in there huh? after a broken heart...
          I'm not sure exactly what happened to them but it's really sad when you hear two people separating after they've been together for quite some time. I believe they were for six years. But if a broken heart can make her look that good...then, good for her????

Comment

I certainly wouldn't dare going that way just for the therapy. I'd rather wear out and indulge in the gym 'til I drop!

Comment

I certainly wouldn't dare going that way just for the therapy. I'd rather wear out and indulge in the gym 'til I drop!
              I feel you, dude. I'd rather stay "marshmallowy" than be thin by nursing a broken heart. I don't like bikinis anyway, LOL!!!

Comment

hahaha... I have nothing about women in bikinis but really, I wanted to look people enjoying the view under the sea rather than the beach scenes.

Comment

hahaha... I have nothing about women in bikinis but really, I wanted to look people enjoying the view under the sea rather than the beach scenes.
                  And I hate crowded beaches. Or if there's too much noise. Oh God, I sound so old but hey, it's nature right? It should be enjoyed in serenity not with too loud music and people shouting on top of their lungs. What happened to "vacation" to relax? Geez, gotta buy my own island, LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

And I hate crowded beaches. Or if there's too much noise. Oh God, I sound so old but hey, it's nature right? It should be enjoyed in serenity not with too loud music and people shouting on top of their lungs. What happened to "vacation" to relax? Geez, gotta buy my own island, LOL!!
                    hahaha....

Comment

Working...
                    X