Amber Heard & Elon Musk in Romance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Heard & Elon Musk in Romance

Amber confirms she's officially in romance with billionaire Elon Musk after that much publicized take off with Johnny Depp. With a snapshot posted on her social media page, Amber announced her new romance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1493024021444.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	11052

[QUOTE=YellowChevy;n11051]Amber confirms she's officially in romance with billionaire Elon Musk after that much publicized take off with Johnny Depp. With a snapshot posted on her social media page, Amber announced her new romance.

Oh my God! I hate this woman. She has GOLD-DIGGER written on her forehead. She thought she can get millions from Johnny Depp by accusing him of battery. Now after a short time, she jumps to the lap of whoever can give her the lavish lifestyle she craves. And of course, billionaire Elon Musk is a good catch..ka-ching!!

Comment

I know, she is so gorgeous...

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
        Oh my God! I hate this woman. She has GOLD-DIGGER written on her forehead. She thought she can get millions from Johnny Depp by accusing him of battery. Now after a short time, she jumps to the lap of whoever can give her the lavish lifestyle she craves. And of course, billionaire Elon Musk is a good catch..ka-ching!!
        oh well... I guess some people (men and women alike) are really gold diggers and selfish. I'm sure Johnny Depp must have been so relieved...

Comment

The figure looks cool. Thank you for sharing the collection. busybox my boy apk game tuner

Comment

Working...
          X