Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Marvel Superhero you want to watch next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post
    All those upcoming movies look interesting for me cause they tried to really made new stories for those different Marvel legends. But among all listed, Aquaman and Captain Marvel were the most interesting for me.
    You've watched Captain Marvel and Aquaman already? Man give me the links to those. Were they any good? Or was Aquaman as bad as they depicted in those yesteryear's TV shows?

Comment

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post

Haha, probably mate. But I can't know whether or not I like a movie without watching it first. And I haven't watched the Transformers yet. Probably because it was not recommended to me as yet, but I'll make it a point to watch it for the action scenes you described. Cheers!
      Hmmmmm.... How about watching with your friends or family would be the best to watch a movie that you don't like at all those this help? Hahaha. Just try it bro you would never regret watching that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post

Hmmmmm.... How about watching with your friends or family would be the best to watch a movie that you don't like at all those this help? Hahaha. Just try it bro you would never regret watching that movie.
        Sure will. I usually prefer to watch a movie alone, but I don't mind going if a friend or family member asks me out. Just that I don't think any friend, much less a relative, would join me in watching a flick released years ago! But don't worry, I'll make it a point to check it out as soon as I finish binge watching the series I'm hooked to.

Comment

Sure will. I usually prefer to watch a movie alone, but I don't mind going if a friend or family member asks me out. Just that I don't think any friend, much less a relative, would join me in watching a flick released years ago! But don't worry, I'll make it a point to check it out as soon as I finish binge watching the series I'm hooked to.
          Drowzzy that's a good thing bro or better watch it alone but it's really good if you have companion to watch for a great movie. Hehe Okay just watch it after you watch what your watching

Comment

You've watched Captain Marvel and Aquaman already? Man give me the links to those. Were they any good? Or was Aquaman as bad as they depicted in those yesteryear's TV shows?
            I wish to watch those movies if its already out in the cinemas. I am interested in these movies cause I am not that familiar with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara Kho View Post

I wish to watch those movies if its already out in the cinemas. I am interested in these movies cause I am not that familiar with them.
              Oh okay, I thought you already watched those. But no, they haven't been released yet over the internet either. I Googled for 'em first thing after I saw your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post

Drowzzy that's a good thing bro or better watch it alone but it's really good if you have companion to watch for a great movie. Hehe Okay just watch it after you watch what your watching
                Just so you know, I was watching the 'Legion', another one of Marvel's offerings that blew me away. Highly recommended!

Comment

• urawa123
                  urawa123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So he's the strongest mutant meaning in the xmen? Hahaha

• Drowzzy
                  Drowzzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah lol, I never read his comics when I was young. Now I wish I had.

• Drowzzy
                  Drowzzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He is also the son of a big superhero. Watch the series to know more

Oh okay, I thought you already watched those. But no, they haven't been released yet over the internet either. I Googled for 'em first thing after I saw your comment.
                All we can do now is to wait and see if these movies are worth waiting for.

Comment

Drowzzy I googled it and found out that Legion is Professor X's son. But who is Gabrielle Haller? I'm more familiar with the movies than the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                    Drowzzy I googled it and found out that Legion is Professor X's son. But who is Gabrielle Haller? I'm more familiar with the movies than the comics.
                    I'm not quite familiar with the Legion's comic lore either. And I hadn't gone far through the X-Men comics, just a few few of their offerings. I was more into the Wolverine saga and DC comics. Gabrielle's history has not been elaborated on in the Legion series, but from what I could gather from wiki, she didn't have any special abilities. Professor X simply cured her of an anomaly and they fell in love, giving birth to Legion (David Haller). The couple separated just before Gabrielle realized she was pregnant with Xavier's child. That's why Legion ended up with the last name Haller instead of Xavier.

Comment

Haha, probably mate. But I can't know whether or not I like a movie without watching it first. And I haven't watched the Transformers yet. Probably because it was not recommended to me as yet, but I'll make it a point to watch it for the action scenes you described. Cheers!
                      For surely you will be amazed in the fight scene even if your not really interested in the movie. Anyways just watch it if you have nothing to do or your just bored

Comment

urawa123 Sure will man

Comment

Working...
                        X