• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyband Fever ♥

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016777aeg030-garethdavies.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	5852 Remember when the Boy Bands rule the music scene back in 90s and early 2000s? Maybe some of you were not even born yet during the 90s or otherwise, too young to remember. Boy bands were the in thing those times. Every girl (or 99%) of girls all over the world would swoon hearing these cutie boys sing. And would pay a lot to watch them do choreographed dance moves in concerts. One Direction is the most popular these days but back in the days, I'd say Backstreet Boys and NSync were the biggest.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	nsync.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	5851Click image for larger version

Name:	backstreet-45d43f9e-48bf-4457-8c1f-cae0bc6f062f.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	5850

These are some of the biggest hits:
    The Backstreet Boys
    *NSYNC
    New Kids on the Block
    Boyz II Men
    Take That
    O-Town
    98 Degrees
    New Kids on the Block
    Boyz II Men
    All-4-One
    Westlife
    B2K
    5ive

I super love Backstreet boys! Millenium and Black and Blue are my favorite albums. I still have their songs in my playlist. Throwback feels. 😊

Comment

Yeah, I think BSB music still lives. Because of its melody and lyrics that a lot of people can relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
        Yeah, I think BSB music still lives. Because of its melody and lyrics that a lot of people can relate to.
        Totally. You can relate to almost all of their songs. My favorite song was "Shape of my Heart" 'cause I really love how they were abke to sing those high notes considering they are all guys. And the song was very emotional 😊

Comment

Backstreet boys and nsync foreverrrr hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X