Name:	elizabeth-taylor-purple-eyes.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	8507Click image for larger version

Name:	c62d597f68d3f6a8fec7063164a19cb3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	8506
    Oh that is a long list. But my favorites are classic beauties Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. Natalie Portman looks a a lot like Audrey.

Dolores Hart is one of the most beautiful faces back in the day, but her story is interesting--she left Hollywood to become a nun!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      Dolores Hart is one of the most beautiful faces back in the day, but her story is interesting--she left Hollywood to become a nun!
      I googled her. Wow, that's such an inspirational story. And she decided to quit Hollywood right after she did the movie Francis of Assissi where she played an aristocratic woman who gives up everything for God. She went on and entered a monastery to become a Benedictine nun.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

I googled her. Wow, that's such an inspirational story. And she decided to quit Hollywood right after she did the movie Francis of Assissi where she played an aristocratic woman who gives up everything for God. She went on and entered a monastery to become a Benedictine nun.
        Yeah.. I've come to know her through a documentary called, "God is the Bigger Elvis" Another actress that has a timeless beauty is Olivia Hussey. She played the role of Juliet in the 1968 film adaptation of Romeo and Juliet

Comment

QueenYoora Olivia Hussey.was very young when she starred in Romeo and Juliet. She and Leonard Whiting look a lot like Zac Efron & Ariana Grande on this pic.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	8975

Comment

QueenYoora Olivia Hussey.was very young when she starred in Romeo and Juliet. She and Leonard Whiting look a lot like Zac Efron & Ariana Grande on this pic.

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	8975

Exactly!!! Love how they are still very close til this day!! Definitely loving their chemistry

Comment

Salma Hayek is an incredibly beautiful and talented actress.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeBelgrave View Post
                Salma Hayek is an incredibly beautiful and talented actress.
                You said it right. And she has the perfect body too.

Comment

Umm...I dunno...beauty is subjective. And I'm the most varied colorful subjective guy of all. Hell I even find Whoopi Goldberg attractive (not referring to her color or facial beauty). It's just that anyone who is even remotely good in their field, I find them alluring, and alluring at a sexual level at that if I'm permitted to say it lol.

Comment

Drowzzy You're absolutely right. Beauty is subjective. A seemingly "ordinary-looking" woman to most can be found gorgeous by some and vice versa. I guess that's what they call "taste"? Or not?

Comment

Drowzzy You're absolutely right. Beauty is subjective. A seemingly "ordinary-looking" woman to most can be found gorgeous by some and vice versa. I guess that's what they call "taste"? Or not?
                      Well if that's the case Funky, then it makes me the one with all taste buds in a supreme state! It's ironic since I have no taste in food. I eat whatever that comes my way (can't even tell if the stuff is without salt or spice).

Comment

Originally posted by Drowzzy View Post
                        Umm...I dunno...beauty is subjective. And I'm the most varied colorful subjective guy of all. Hell I even find Whoopi Goldberg attractive (not referring to her color or facial beauty). It's just that anyone who is even remotely good in their field, I find them alluring, and alluring at a sexual level at that if I'm permitted to say it lol.
                        it does! 'Beauty is in he eye of the beholder. What beauty to me might not be a standard to others. For me, I always had that fancy with both Catherine Zeta Jones and Salma Hayek. Actually they somewhat has certain resemblance with each other and I really can't get over admiring them both.

Name:	Catherine-Zeta-Jones.jpg
Size:	724.6 KB
ID:	11045Click image for larger version

Name:	salma-hayek-photo-4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	11044

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

it does! 'Beauty is in he eye of the beholder. What beauty to me might not be a standard to others. For me, I always had that fancy with both Catherine Zeta Jones and Salma Hayek. Actually they somewhat has certain resemblance with each other and I really can't get over admiring them both.

Name:	Catherine-Zeta-Jones.jpg
Size:	724.6 KB
ID:	11045Click image for larger version

Name:	salma-hayek-photo-4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	11044
                          Oh yes mate, Zeta Jones and Hayek are among my favorites too. I absolutely loved Catherine's 2009 movie, The Rebound, partly because I get turned on by the prospect of infidelity/cougar too. And she looks as sexy as a cougar can be in that! Man I wish they acted in more such movies hereon.

Comment

YellowChevy Both Catherine Zeta-Jones and Salma Hayek are gorgeous. They look like goddesses. Made me stare a little longer at Salma on those pics, I wonder why?

Comment

Both Catherine Zeta-Jones and Salma Hayek are gorgeous. They look like goddesses. Made me stare a little longer at Salma on those pics, I wonder why?
                              I can sense you're talking about Salma's bosom huh? Most men would noticed for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X