No announcement yet.

What's your favorite OneRepublic song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite OneRepublic song?

I totally love this band. Their song are not just easy to the ears but the lyrics are well-written. Very inspirational and heartfelt. Ryan Teddy is a genius. Even the music videos are remarkable. This band is really going places and will surely stick around for a long time.

Do you like them too? What's your favorite OneRepublic song?

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	55
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	13664Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	13665Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	70
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	13666Click image for larger version

Name:	download (2).jpg
Views:	68
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	13667

My personal favorite is "I lIved". The lyrics is great and the music video is inspirational featuring Bryan "Pink Lightning" Warnecke who has cystic fibrosis but doesn't limit himself in living life to the fullest.
    Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rxydSolwU

Comment

One of the song list that I listen "OneRepublic - Secrets" by Ryan Teddy and his team. This song has a strong story with a song that I loved to listen for sometime then it gives me a fun time listen to this song I guess some of my friends like it too when I use to play with this song.

Here's the youtube video of my favorite song.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHm9MG9xw1o

Comment

Originally posted by urawa123 View Post
        One of the song list that I listen "OneRepublic - Secrets" by Ryan Teddy and his team. This song has a strong story with a song that I loved to listen for sometime then it gives me a fun time listen to this song I guess some of my friends like it too when I use to play with this song.

Here's the youtube video of my favorite song.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHm9MG9xw1o
        I agree with you. Ryan Teddy is soooo talented. The lyrics of his songs stir you up. Very inspiring. "Secrets" if I interpret it right is like Ryan Teddy saying" What secrets do you want to hear from us? I'll tell you all my secrets. Something that is nice to hear. Not something bad about "blaming my family" or something coz I don't have that story. Just honest 'secrets" on how we chased and made our dreams come true. ♥

Comment

• urawa123
          urawa123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Funky.Troy I kept of listening on this song but I didn't recognized the other music of Ryan Teddy because my girlfriend use to play that music until I watch the video in the youtube and there are a lot great music of the artist though am not on the inspirational songs I am more on reggae music. Hehe but my girlfriend like to play this music over and over again but still thumbs up to the songs of Mr. Ryan Teddy

urawa123 I don't think we are on the same page here dude. What I meant with inspirational is like - you want to move on or go on and keep reaching for the stars and chasing your dreams. It can be reggae, or heavy metal, pop or rock or rap. As long as the lyrics touch and move you and lit a fire within yourself to keep going... that makes something inspirational buddy.

Comment

Funky.Troy hey dude I was saying that I also like the music and the strong words in the song but I was kinda more on reggae music it's just this song is one of my favorite song that my girlfriend use to play because she is more in touch in the music. Hahaha And by the way were in the same page dude it's just I didn't explain it well sorry. Hahaha also I know what you were talking but am more on reggae again. Hahaha

Comment

Funky.Troy hey dude I was saying that I also like the music and the strong words in the song but I was kinda more on reggae music it's just this song is one of my favorite song that my girlfriend use to play because she is more in touch in the music. Hahaha And by the way were in the same page dude it's just I didn't explain it well sorry. Hahaha also I know what you were talking but am more on reggae again. Hahaha
            Hey man, we're cool. Don't stress about it. Music is the universal language and NOT "English". So, don't sweat it. You're fine.

Comment

Funky.Troy sorry man it's just I didn't explain it well that's why you misunderstood it. Hehehe by the way thanks sometimes music takes away the stress you had

Comment

Funky.Troy sorry man it's just I didn't explain it well that's why you misunderstood it. Hehehe by the way thanks sometimes music takes away the stress you had
                Totally! Music recharges me. When I'm up all day doing a lot of things, I don't seem to notice how tired I am when I'm listening to my favorite songs.

Comment

• urawa123
                  urawa123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Opposite of yours I do listen on music without sleeping because of my tight schedule in school. I always listen music while eating and having my break time it really helps me during sleepiness times though sometimes listening to the teacher is really struggling for me because of lack of sleep.

Notice the atmosphere in a concert venue? You don't know the thousands of people in gathering. But knowing you're there for the love of music, makes you fell you belong, you're home. And that is such a wonderful, unforgettable feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
                  Notice the atmosphere in a concert venue? You don't know the thousands of people in gathering. But knowing you're there for the love of music, makes you fell you belong, you're home. And that is such a wonderful, unforgettable feeling.
                  Yes indeed I have felt that before though I forgot the song it was a christmas promo from coca-cola back then they have a lot of fun entertaining give a ways, games, and a lot more. One thing I didn't forget that coca-cola event was a concert by a woman who sing the (I forgot the song sorry) anyways when she was singing that song it rains suddenly something that the show did it purpose but I really felt it when she was singing and the rain was coming, we didn't mind the rain because all of us there was just listening no extra voice just listen to the great song of that woman after she'd stop singing we just all there shouting like we really love the song because it has something to do with the rain. That experience of my I never ever forgot it and also my aunt (Tita) won a huge christmas lantern because she participated in the event we were both happy of that event.

Comment

Working...
                  X