Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite weekly variety shows that you can't miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite weekly variety shows that you can't miss?

To be completely honest, I'm addicted to Korean variety shows. I find them entertaining, hilarious and I love seeing my favorite celebrities on them every week.

Here's some shows I just CAN'T miss a week of:
    • Ask Us Anything/Knowing Brother -- My all time favorite right now
    • Return of Superman
    • We Got Married
    • Society Game
    • Running Man
    • Infinity Challenge
    • 2 Days 1 Night
    • Abnormal Summit
    • Please Take Care of My Refrigerator
    • I Live Alone
    • Weekly Idol
    • Hello Counselor (sometimes the episodes are just too sad though)

I'm not super updated or anything, but I do enjoy watching Weekly Idol and Hello Counselor. One Fine Day is fun, too, from what I've seen. I've yet to watch others--
    Also, I would've loved for Intimate Note and Hello Baby to still be around.

Comment

Originally posted by rynnerae View Post
      I'm not super updated or anything, but I do enjoy watching Weekly Idol and Hello Counselor. One Fine Day is fun, too, from what I've seen. I've yet to watch others--
      Also, I would've loved for Intimate Note and Hello Baby to still be around.
      I really did like Intimate Note, esp. Super Junior's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDoubleU View Post

I really did like Intimate Note, esp. Super Junior's episode.
        BigBang's episode was the first one I watched (and the only one for a long time). I watched SuJu's episode, too. It was really a great show. Part of me is hoping it'll make a comeback or something. The concept was just so good. ;;

Comment

BigBang's episode was the first one I watched (and the only one for a long time). I watched SuJu's episode, too. It was really a great show. Part of me is hoping it'll make a comeback or something. The concept was just so good. ;;
          Yeah, I think a lot of idols probably have a lot they want to get off their chest.

Comment

Yeah, I think a lot of idols probably have a lot they want to get off their chest.
            Can't blame them. Considering what we know they've been through and the things they don't make public, there's got to be a lot. It would be nice for there to be a program or something that acts as a sort of anonymous confession thing for artists-- Something like Hello Counselor, maybe? Though they might be made to just act, welp.

Comment

Can't blame them. Considering what we know they've been through and the things they don't make public, there's got to be a lot. It would be nice for there to be a program or something that acts as a sort of anonymous confession thing for artists-- Something like Hello Counselor, maybe? Though they might be made to just act, welp.
              That would be cool but we all know they're companies care more about their image than their feelings.

Comment

That would be cool but we all know they're companies care more about their image than their feelings.
                Yeah, that's true. And considering that, an "anonymous confession" type of program would just cause chaos, especially among paranoid fans. Urgh.

Comment

Yeah, that's true. And considering that, an "anonymous confession" type of program would just cause chaos, especially among paranoid fans. Urgh.
                  No need to give saesang fans and just plain delusional fans a reason to harass celebrities

Comment

No need to give saesang fans and just plain delusional fans a reason to harass celebrities
                    Exactly. Sighs. Hopefully they'll find a way to vent, even if only in private. Broadcasting it would give them nothing but trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X