Goblin: The Grim Reaper Take a Twist on Sunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin: The Grim Reaper Take a Twist on Sunny

Click image for larger version  Name:	fans-chats-goblin-ep-10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	24.2 KB ID:	2666

The Grim reaper seemed to have a sudden twist over Sunny. What will it be? Goblin's Episode 10 reveals more...

Just watched the latest episode and uhm, yeah, Sunny is connected to both of them! The plot is full of hidden twists and turns but those what make the story really meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      Just watched the latest episode and uhm, yeah, Sunny is connected to both of them! The plot is full of hidden twists and turns but those what make the story really meaningful.
      I love the twists in this series and how well they're incorporated without seeming forced for dramatic effects. The beauty of Korean dramas

Comment

Originally posted by KayDoubleU View Post

I love the twists in this series and how well they're incorporated without seeming forced for dramatic effects. The beauty of Korean dramas
        That's right, it's also the reason why I prefer watching Korean dramas than our local tv series here in my country. Almost all Korean dramas have plot lines that goes straight to the point! Hehe

Comment

This was how Korean drama like Goblin have captured their viewers. And so everyone was now hooked.

Comment

That's right, it's also the reason why I prefer watching Korean dramas than our local tv series here in my country. Almost all Korean dramas have plot lines that goes straight to the point! Hehe
            I just hope they do the ending well. A lot of forums always complain about rushed endings and them just putting together bits to tie up the show quickly.

Comment

I just hope they do the ending well. A lot of forums always complain about rushed endings and them just putting together bits to tie up the show quickly.
              One drama that I'm absolutely not satisfied with its ending is Scarlet Heart Ryeo! It felt really rushed In the Chinese version, they made Hae Soo meet the modern day Wang So. The ending wrapped up the whole plot of the drama but there's something lacking and I think that's the one - where modern day hae soo meet wang so.

Comment

I noticed that too KayDoubleU and really felt disappointing if endings were not so meaningful and rushed. It ruined the entire storyline and wasted great performances of the actors involved in the drama.

Comment

YellowChevy and QueenYoora it's very sad that they can write, produce and film such interesting and absolutely fascinating stories but they can never end them well. That's so strange to me.

Comment

YellowChevy and QueenYoora it's very sad that they can write, produce and film such interesting and absolutely fascinating stories but they can never end them well. That's so strange to me.
                    Actually. Another drama with quite a disappointing ending is Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Comment

Actually. Another drama with quite a disappointing ending is Scarlet Heart: Ryeo
                      The Empress of China have a disappointing ending also. But since its based on the life of the only female emperor of China, I can understand the tragic end and find the character a very tough and powerful woman who was really miserable despite her fame and glory. But its cinematic effect and story was worth all the accolades. Very nice period movie indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

The Empress of China have a disappointing ending also. But since its based on the life of the only female emperor of China, I can understand the tragic end and find the character a very tough and powerful woman who was really miserable despite her fame and glory. But its cinematic effect and story was worth all the accolades. Very nice period movie indeed.
                        Oh, is this Empress Ki? Or not?

Anyway, I can see your point here too. I think it really depends on the flow of the story.

Comment

Oh, is this Empress Ki? Or not?
                          No its not about Ki Seung-nyang who lived during China's Yuan dynasty (1271–1368). This story was about Empress Wu Zetian during the glorious Tang dynasty(618–907) It was Empress Wu Zetian who was recognized by China as their only female emperor in history. I am no historian but Empress Ki's reign was somewhat tainted by that period in China's history where she has been tagged as the one responsible for attacking her native land. I guess they were two different person.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
                            No its not about Ki Seung-nyang who lived during China's Yuan dynasty (1271–1368). This story was about Empress Wu Zetian during the glorious Tang dynasty(618–907) It was Empress Wu Zetian who was recognized by China as their only female emperor in history. I am no historian but Empress Ki's reign was somewhat tainted by that period in China's history where she has been tagged as the one responsible for attacking her native land. I guess they were two different person.
                            I believe they are two different people. Have you seen Empress Ki? It's so twisted that it's exhausting to watch the whole series, but Ji Chang Wook is really good there.

Comment

No. I have not seen Empress Ki. But The Empress of China wore me out with 96 episodes. Such long and tiring viewing marathon. But worth every episode.

Comment

Working...
                              X