Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the latest K-drama you've watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the latest K-drama you've watched?

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizephoto55994.jpg Views:	1 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	5637Click image for larger version  Name:	introverted-boss-yeon-woo-jin-and-park-hye-soo-3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.3 KB ID:	5636
    I was sick for sometime and during my rest, I get into some K-drama marathon and finished watching some of them. First, I've watched My Introverted Boss. I love the plot and was really entertained by the suspense element of the story. Then, I got to watched the entire episodes of Yi San. Though it made me cry on several occassions, I enjoyed the story since its based on factual events. I just slowed from time to time sin I need to research the characters and the events in the story. Overall, I find great value on the story and plan to write a review of this past K-drama(2016) for the sake of the values on the story. Watch out for my article in my blog and hope you like my review.
    Last edited by YellowChevy; 02-27-2017, 09:12 AM.

Can't wait to watch Goblin. It'll be aired in our local channel starting next week. Very interesting story.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post
      Click image for larger version Name:	fullsizephoto55994.jpg Views:	1 Size:	66.0 KB ID:	5637Click image for larger version Name:	introverted-boss-yeon-woo-jin-and-park-hye-soo-3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.3 KB ID:	5636
      I was sick for sometime and during my rest, I get into some K-drama marathon and finished watching some of them. First, I've watched My Introverted Boss. I love the plot and was really entertained by the suspense element of the story. Then, I got to watched the entire episodes of Yi San. Though it made me cry on several occassions, I enjoyed the story since its based on factual events. I just slowed from time to time sin I need to research the characters and the events in the story. Overall, I find great value on the story and plan to write a review of this past K-drama(2016) for the sake of the values on the story. Watch out for my article in my blog and hope you like my review.
      i have recently watched DEFENDANT. The maincast is Ji Sung and Yuri. This drama is highly recommended. It was about a prosecutor who suddenly woke up in a prison cell with no memory of why he is there. It was kind of refreshing since I always watch love stories, this time it is a thriller. It has a very good plot and twists. There are also characters that played a big role in the drama whom I will not reveal so as not to spoil. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
        Can't wait to watch Goblin. It'll be aired in our local channel starting next week. Very interesting story.
        Goblin is a very good drama. The storyline is well-written. Gong Yoo really deserves his Best Actor award for this drama. Hope you'll also enjoy this. 😊

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	c00fa4061a.png
Views:	31
Size:	357.4 KB
ID:	12721

Name:	Moon-embracing-sun-young-02.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	12720
          I had just finished all the episodes of the Chinese drama series entitled Boss & Me that stars g Hans Zhang and Zanilia Zhao. The story is cute and quite hopeless romantic. Overall, except for some overly cheesy scenes, I like the storyline. I am now into viewing again the episodes of the 2012 hit series Moon Embracing The Sun. I have watched it before. but while I search for new dramas to watch, I'd like toview this one one more time.
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	13278Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	13279 Legends of the Blue Sea is on TV too. Looks very promising. But main reason is because Lee-Min-Ho is sooooo cuuuute.

Comment

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	13278Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	13279 Legends of the Blue Sea is on TV too. Looks very promising. But main reason is because Lee-Min-Ho is sooooo cuuuute.
              I've already finished watching Legend of the Blue Sea and I must say that Lee Min Ho is totally hilarious in this drama. There's a lot of scenes where we can see his funny side. 😊

Comment

sybertanne I actually haven't watched him in a full length movie or drama TV series. I just know him coz he's really popular (internationally, i suppose). I like what you said about his funny side. Coz it's hard to act out being funny. Your timing should be perfect to deliver. So, all the more reason to watch this.

Comment

sybertanne I actually haven't watched him in a full length movie or drama TV series. I just know him coz he's really popular (internationally, i suppose). I like what you said about his funny side. Coz it's hard to act out being funny. Your timing should be perfect to deliver. So, all the more reason to watch this.
                  I'm sure you'll enjoy this. Both Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho is great and funny.

Comment

I've already finished watching long ago Legend of the Blue Sea along with Goblin. I'm actually searching for something NEW yet I've been watching again the long series The Empress of China and Eternal Love. I don't think I would be able to overcome watching over and over again these 2 beautiful and magnificent series! I just simply love em both.

Comment

WFKBJ. I still can't find the time to watch a new series.

Comment

Hello guys! I am currently watching Fight For My Way starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won. It'very entertaining and funny. You guys should check this out.

Comment

Working...
                        X