Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What K-drama are you currently watching right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What K-drama are you currently watching right now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	4975_ThePrincessWeiyoung_Nowplay_Small.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	8210Click image for larger version

Name:	1133381482459368.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	8211

Are you a K-drama fanatic? What K-drama have you been recently watching?

I am currently watching Wonderful Days from one of my idol Lee Seon Jin TV series,entitled 'Wonderful Days. I have been following the K drama Saimdang Light's Diary. I have just recently finished watching all the episodes of General and I starring Wallace Chung; Angelababy; Sun Yizhou; Gan Tingting. i also have just watched all full episodes of Princess WeiYoung that starred Tiffany Tang; Luo Jin; Vanness Wu and others.
    Once I started on a new series, I'll definitely go through all the episodes whenever I can. You say I'm such a fanatic? Oh well...DEFINITELY!

I'm currently watching The Liar & His Lover! Can't seem to watch another drama nowadays because of busy schedule. I just couldn't help myself and watch Lee Hyun Woo's latest drama )

Comment

I rarely watch Drama now, although there are many dramas sounds interesting. Email is one of most used features when you work, why don't learn more about it such as how to create a templates for your email, create signatures or set alarm to send later... with the tutorials on email login

Comment

Working...
      X