Apink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apink

Hi everyone! Let's start! Is anyone here a fan of Apink? I'm certainly is. So if you want to talk about them (especially my bias Eunji), just reply to my post. 😊

Hi! I love eunji too! Hahaha, especially in reply 1997! She's so natural and funny! )

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      Hi! I love eunji too! Hahaha, especially in reply 1997! She's so natural and funny! )
      I discovered Apink thru Reply 1997. Eunji's acting is so great there. So I decided to know more about her. When I read that she's an idol, I immediately searched for a video in youtube. Then OMG her voice is super powerful and soulful. I loved her even more! I'm definitely a fan of hers.

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

I discovered Apink thru Reply 1997. Eunji's acting is so great there. So I decided to know more about her. When I read that she's an idol, I immediately searched for a video in youtube. Then OMG her voice is super powerful and soulful. I loved her even more! I'm definitely a fan of hers.
        Have you seen her video clip singing I Love You I Do? Tbh, she really has the talent and passion for singing. Not to sound offensive, but some idols are all for visuals and can't sing at all. Try watching her drama Trot Lovers! It's a good series

Comment

Yes! I've heard that of course! She even made a cover of You Are My Everything by Gummy from the OST odf Descendants of the Sun. It was totally amazing!! I haven't watched trot lovers yet 'cause I'm busy with different dramas but I will surely watch it soon. 😊

Comment

Working...
          X