Lee Sung Kyung attended Nam Joo Hyuk's Fanmeeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Sung Kyung attended Nam Joo Hyuk's Fanmeeting

OMG! I just can't! Lee Sung Kyung attended Nam Joo Hyuk's fan event, NOT as a guest, but as one of the audience! I'm really hoping that they start dating in real life. They really are the #relationshipgoals. Both of them supporting each other and spreading love is just so refreshing! 😊 Do you ship them too?

I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I READ THE NEWS ABOUT THIS! They've been supporting each other since 2014 I just hope they'd start dating IRL

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      I WAS REALLY HAPPY WHEN I READ THE NEWS ABOUT THIS! They've been supporting each other since 2014 I just hope they'd start dating IRL
      Let's hope for the to date in real life. That would be amazing! I saw a video clip from that fan event and Lee Sung Kyung was acknowledge by Nam Joo Hyuk himself and even called her Bok Joo! They're just so sweet. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

Let's hope for the to date in real life. That would be amazing! I saw a video clip from that fan event and Lee Sung Kyung was acknowledge by Nam Joo Hyuk himself and even called her Bok Joo! They're just so sweet. 😊
        I haven't seen the clip yet!!! Hahaha, was just able to read an article about her attendance to the fan meeting! Have you heard about the SongSong couple? I think Song Hye Kyo told the media that she's like an older sister to Joong Ki

Comment

QueenYoora I love SongSong couple! I am also hoping for the to be togethee in real life. Really? She said that? Whhhhyyyy? That's sad! Song Joong Ki is very sweet to her.

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post
            QueenYoora I love SongSong couple! I am also hoping for the to be togethee in real life. Really? She said that? Whhhhyyyy? That's sad! Song Joong Ki is very sweet to her.
            I'm not sure though! I haven't read the full article yet, the news site that released the article is always misleading when it comes to their headlines -_-

Comment

Working...
            X