We Got Married: Who's Your Favorite Couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got Married: Who's Your Favorite Couple

I've been hooked into watching We Got Married episodes and started with Sungjae x Joy couple. I CAN SAY THAT I SHIP THEM NOW!!! I don't want to watch Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo though =)) Do you have any favorite couple/s from WGM?

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
    I've been hooked into watching We Got Married episodes and started with Sungjae x Joy couple. I CAN SAY THAT I SHIP THEM NOW!!! I don't want to watch Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo though =)) Do you have any favorite couple/s from WGM?
    Definitely TaeBom couple. Choi Tae Joon and Bomi started out as an awkward couple but you can really see how it changed through time. It so depressing that their 6-month long virtual marriage ended recently without them having to go to their honeymoon. I'm really disappointed by that because on the last few eps, they really got close and just had their first kiss (just on the cheek of course). Their tandem is just so real, because the progress of their relationship seems slow but the feelings were real. 😊

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

Definitely TaeBom couple. Choi Tae Joon and Bomi started out as an awkward couple but you can really see how it changed through time. It so depressing that their 6-month long virtual marriage ended recently without them having to go to their honeymoon. I'm really disappointed by that because on the last few eps, they really got close and just had their first kiss (just on the cheek of course). Their tandem is just so real, because the progress of their relationship seems slow but the feelings were real. 😊
      They are so like Sungjae and Joy! I love these two so much, you can tell that they are very natural and spontaneous. My friends also told me that Yonghwa x Seohyun tandem is also good! I don't like Oh Yeon Seo for Lee Joon (HAHAHA I'M ONE OF HIS FANS OBVIOUSLY) XD

Comment

They are so like Sungjae and Joy! I love these two so much, you can tell that they are very natural and spontaneous. My friends also told me that Yonghwa x Seohyun tandem is also good! I don't like Oh Yeon Seo for Lee Joon (HAHAHA I'M ONE OF HIS FANS OBVIOUSLY) XD
        Did Sungjae and Joy's virtual marriage last longer than TaeBom? Actually, We Got Married is just so cruel. Every end of our favorite couples is just so heart breaking.

I will try to watch other couples you suggested. After I moved on with TaeBom couple.

Comment

Did Sungjae and Joy's virtual marriage last longer than TaeBom? Actually, We Got Married is just so cruel. Every end of our favorite couples is just so heart breaking.

I will try to watch other couples you suggested. After I moved on with TaeBom couple.
          I think Sungjae and Joy lasted for 8 months! There's also a rumor telling they are actually developing real feelings towards each other but it's just a hearsay so I'm not sure

What happened between Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo is just heartbreaking... There was a scandal that broke out in Oh Yeon Seo's side during their time as on-screen couple.

Comment

Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post

Totally agree!
              I seriously hope they date in real life! 😊

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post

Totally agree!
                Will watch the TaeBom couple next! Hahaha @sybetanne

Comment

Will watch the TaeBom couple next! Hahaha @sybetanne
                  Yes!! They only have 21 episodes. 😔 Bu you'll enjoy them. Tell me what you think. 😁

Comment

Yes!! They only have 21 episodes. 😔 Bu you'll enjoy them. Tell me what you think. 😁
                    Wow! Theirs is a but shorter compared to Sungjae x Joy couple. They have 45!

Comment

QueenYoora See! That's why I was so disappointed when they ended their marriage too soon. They didn't even get to their honeymoon!

Comment

QueenYoora See! That's why I was so disappointed when they ended their marriage too soon. They didn't even get to their honeymoon!
                        Just finished watching the Sungjae x Joy couple! They managed to go on their honeymoon! Now, onto TaeBom's virtual marriage episodes!

Comment

Just finished watching the Sungjae x Joy couple! They managed to go on their honeymoon! Now, onto TaeBom's virtual marriage episodes!
                          Wee! I'm so excited for you. I hope you like TaeBom couple as much as I like them.

Comment

Working...
                          X