Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh No Running Man!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oh No Running Man!

    It was revealed that Running Man has trouble keeping up with their ratings. They just had their lowest rated episode last April 9. Let's just hope thay Se Chan and So Min will help increase the rating of the show once again. I'm afraid thay this will cost us the show. As an avid fan of RM, I hope everything goes well in the future episodes. I will never get tired of watching them.

  • #2
    I wonder what's really happening with RM nowadays. They seem to have lost track or something. It's just so sad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      I wonder what's really happening with RM nowadays. They seem to have lost track or something. It's just so sad.
      I know. Let's just hope that next episode will be better. They will introduce to us the new members. I hope they are as funny as the original cast.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

        I know. Let's just hope that next episode will be better. They will introduce to us the new members. I hope they are as funny as the original cast.
        I've read somewhere that the new members aren't welcomed with much anticipation... I guess most viewers had just gotten used to seeing the original 6.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post

          I've read somewhere that the new members aren't welcomed with much anticipation... I guess most viewers had just gotten used to seeing the original 6.
          Maybe it's because both of the new members are regular guests of the show. I've watched the latest episode and it was funny. I also searched their ratings and it's back to their previous status.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

            Maybe it's because both of the new members are regular guests of the show. I've watched the latest episode and it was funny. I also searched their ratings and it's back to their previous status.
            It's a bit saddening especially we all know how Running Man is one of the pillars of KVariety Programs.

            Comment

            Working...
            X