X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

I understand. But if you decided to check them out again, try their other songs like LUV, Remember, and Only One. They also have good ballads like Secret and Love Story. You can also look for english subtitles of the songs, I'm sure you'll appreciate them more.
    Now that you mention it, i might as well try that. I'm a sucker for great and meaningful lyrics.

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post

Since you like Apink so much, I checked them out. I liked the NoNoNo music video so much. Not so with the song itself altho it's very catchy and upbeat. Maybe because it's a Korean song and I don't know any Korean word, sorry . But the MV is really good. It's just pure dancing but the setting and their outfits (being white and all) are very nice to watch.
    I understand. But if you decided to check them out again, try their other songs like LUV, Remember, and Only One. They also have good ballads like Secret and Love Story. You can also look for english subtitles of the songs, I'm sure you'll appreciate them more.

Leave a comment:

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

Yes. Personally, I prefer groups with a few members like Girl's Day, EXID, and Apink of course. But koreans usually like groups with a lot of members like TWICE. And I agree with you, they are all cute in a different way.
    Since you like Apink so much, I checked them out. I liked the NoNoNo music video so much. Not so with the song itself altho it's very catchy and upbeat. Maybe because it's a Korean song and I don't know any Korean word, sorry . But the MV is really good. It's just pure dancing but the setting and their outfits (being white and all) are very nice to watch.

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
    This group has 9 members? Wow!!! Talk about "don't steal my spotlight". Sorry, I'm not really familiar with all the Korean groups coz there's just too many of them. But they all look so cute.
    Yes. Personally, I prefer groups with a few members like Girl's Day, EXID, and Apink of course. But koreans usually like groups with a lot of members like TWICE. And I agree with you, they are all cute in a different way.

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    replied
    Originally posted by Peace View Post

Just the dull obtuse blue alien guy is the most interesting thing in the MV. It's a great & special way to use alien to imply guys understanding on girls. Anyway Twice MV always has the most views compared to all other Korean MVs.
    Yes. I feel the same. Well, they are the trending girl group in Korea today, even internationally. Their views are totally fast compared to other groups.

Leave a comment:

• Funky.Troy
    replied
    This group has 9 members? Wow!!! Talk about "don't steal my spotlight". Sorry, I'm not really familiar with all the Korean groups coz there's just too many of them. But they all look so cute.

Leave a comment:

• Peace
    replied

Just the dull obtuse blue alien guy is the most interesting thing in the MV. It's a great & special way to use alien to imply guys understanding on girls. Anyway Twice MV always has the most views compared to all other Korean MVs.

Leave a comment:

• sybertanne
    started a topic MV: Signal by TWICE

MV: Signal by TWICE

TWICE is back for their song entitled "Signal". The video was uploaded one hour ago but it's views is already reaching half a million. What was new to this video? Tzuyu and Sana get to sing the Chorus! and they both did a great job.

watch their new MV here:
    https://youtu.be/VQtonf1fv_s
Working...
X