Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Junior Where Are They Now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Junior Where Are They Now?

    The year 2016 was silent about Super Junior. Does anyone know where they are now?

  • #2
    - I know Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon are being discharged from the army later this year.
    - Heechul and Leeteuk are busy hosting shows.
    - Kyuhyun is still doing promotions for his album and hosting.
    - Sungmin and Shindong were discharged recently and are probably resting
    - Ryeowook won't be out of the army for now.
    - Kang-In is in reflection for his 2nd or 3rd DUI accident.
    - Yesung is busy with solo activities

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow! Thanks for the info there KayDoubleU. You are sure one certified Super Junior fan!

      Comment


      • #4
        I do try YellowChevy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KayDoubleU View Post
          - I know Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon are being discharged from the army later this year.
          - Heechul and Leeteuk are busy hosting shows.
          - Kyuhyun is still doing promotions for his album and hosting.
          - Sungmin and Shindong were discharged recently and are probably resting
          - Ryeowook won't be out of the army for now.
          - Kang-In is in reflection for his 2nd or 3rd DUI accident.
          - Yesung is busy with solo activities
          I was wondering what they where doing! Thanks for letting us know!

          Comment


          • #6
            I remember the very first KPOP group I fell in love with is Super Junior that I'd watch their SS3 concert alone in the VIP area lol

            As far as I know they are busy doing their own promotions since most of the members are in the military, but Shin Dong just got discharged last December of 2016

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
              I remember the very first KPOP group I fell in love with is Super Junior that I'd watch their SS3 concert alone in the VIP area lol

              As far as I know they are busy doing their own promotions since most of the members are in the military, but Shin Dong just got discharged last December of 2016
              Good for him. Maybe he's now making a move to get up his acts again with Super Junior. Let's wait in the days to come.

              Comment


              • #8
                They might release a mini album when donghae, eunhyuk and Siwon return

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KayDoubleU View Post
                  They might release a mini album when donghae, eunhyuk and Siwon return
                  that'll be awesome KayDoubleU for their fans were really missing them a lot.

                  Comment


                  • KayDoubleU
                    KayDoubleU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know my mom would especially love it. She's such a mega fan!

                • #10
                  KayDoubleU not only your mom, there are still lots more out there.

                  Comment


                  • KayDoubleU
                    KayDoubleU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup, definitely.
                Working...
                X