Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these K-Pop groups will disband in 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think these K-Pop groups will disband in 2017?

2017 may see some groups disband this year. Many contracts will expire but when that happens what will become of these groups?

- ZE:A
    - CNBLUE
    - SISTAR
    - Infinite
    - Miss A
    - TEEN TOP
    - Girl's Day
    - 9MUSES

I do wish they don't. But opportunities are lurking and the entertainment industry particularly K-Pop was one very volatile market. Like in thee past years, they come and go...

Comment

I'm a fan of SISTAR, Miss A and TEEN TOP so I really hope they don't. TEEN TOP members have some activities, I think, and SISTAR had a comeback not too long ago, so chances are they won't. I've listened to and liked some songs of ZE:A, CNBlue and Girl's Day as well.

I'm a little scared for SPICA and BOYFRIEND though. But regardless of whether I'm a fan or not, it's always heartbreaking to see groups disband.

Comment

rynnerae I don't think any of these groups should break up but there's always so many instances when the company just isn't giving them what they want/need -- like BEAST leaving Cub Ent to start their own label. Even if they don't stay with their companies, I hope they don't disband altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDoubleU View Post
          rynnerae I don't think any of these groups should break up but there's always so many instances when the company just isn't giving them what they want/need -- like BEAST leaving Cub Ent to start their own label. Even if they don't stay with their companies, I hope they don't disband altogether.
          I'd rather none of them break up either, honestly. I may not be a fan of some, but it's still really sad to hear considering what they had to go through just to debut. It's good that BEAST didn't disband and decided to make their own label though. It was a huge relief to hear considering they're one of the groups I became a fan of in my earlier Kpopper years.

And yeah, I hope they do like Block B did and just find another agency. Minus all the scandals and lawsuits and crazy fan petitions, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rynnerae View Post

I'd rather none of them break up either, honestly. I may not be a fan of some, but it's still really sad to hear considering what they had to go through just to debut. It's good that BEAST didn't disband and decided to make their own label though. It was a huge relief to hear considering they're one of the groups I became a fan of in my earlier Kpopper years.

And yeah, I hope they do like Block B did and just find another agency. Minus all the scandals and lawsuits and crazy fan petitions, of course.
            Yeaaah, I REALLY hope they don't have to go through what Block B did. It was seriously so painful to watch them be constantly hated and put down.

Comment

Yeaaah, I REALLY hope they don't have to go through what Block B did. It was seriously so painful to watch them be constantly hated and put down.
              Exactly. A lot of what they had to go through was completely out-of-hand. Like, I get they were rude and all during that interview in Thailand, but suicide petitions? Really? In the shows they appeared in after that, like Weekly Idol, they seemed super scared when they were told "you can't say that on broadcast" even if it was only a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they're somewhat traumatized. Plus their CEO or something in Stardom killing himself while that lawsuit about Block B not getting paid was going on-- Ugh. It was just so unnecessary. They could've done without any of that.

Comment

Exactly. A lot of what they had to go through was completely out-of-hand. Like, I get they were rude and all during that interview in Thailand, but suicide petitions? Really? In the shows they appeared in after that, like Weekly Idol, they seemed super scared when they were told "you can't say that on broadcast" even if it was only a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they're somewhat traumatized. Plus their CEO or something in Stardom killing himself while that lawsuit about Block B not getting paid was going on-- Ugh. It was just so unnecessary. They could've done without any of that.
                I'm glad they're in a better place getting better recognition; like U-Kwon on Hit the Stage and now on Lipstick Prince with P.O. and Zico getting an award at the MAMA's. They deserve some positive energy.

Comment

I'm glad they're in a better place getting better recognition; like U-Kwon on Hit the Stage and now on Lipstick Prince with P.O. and Zico getting an award at the MAMA's. They deserve some positive energy.
                  Yeah. I'm glad they didn't give up after what they went through back then. I really look forward to more activities for the members, Zico included, but especially for Kwon and Taeil. BASTARZ being a thing is one thing I'm super thankful for, as well.

Comment

Yeah. I'm glad they didn't give up after what they went through back then. I really look forward to more activities for the members, Zico included, but especially for Kwon and Taeil. BASTARZ being a thing is one thing I'm super thankful for, as well.
                    I'd really love to see Taeil in something. Doesn't have to be variety since he'll constantly be hiding his tattoos more than he already does

Comment

I'd really love to see Taeil in something. Doesn't have to be variety since he'll constantly be hiding his tattoos more than he already does
                      Yeah- Though more of a bias wrecker, I consider him as a bias now alongside U-Kwon. I think I saw him in I Can See Your Voice though-- As one of the panelists. The episode I saw him in he didn't really say much--- It would be great if he got OST gigs though. His voice is just so good. I love his solo releases. ;;

Comment

Working...
                      X