X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sybertanne
    started a topic MV: Missing You by BTOB

MV: Missing You by BTOB

Why didn't I know BTOB sooner? This was the thought in my head right after I listened to the new song of BTOB, Missing You. This song is so heart breaking. It is about missing a person too much and you don't exactly know what to do. Everyone's vocals here are on point! Ilhoon's rap is super cool, 'cause he's my bias now.

Trivia: The members incorporated sign language in their choreography., in the chorus part. They also managed to get 7 wins from music shows, and got their first Inkigayo win.

Watch the MV here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bykFvnRzno

• qwrety77
    replied
    The free site for the free roblox free robux game then use my link for the free robux generation for the roblox free robux game to play free.
    Looking for an online generator to get free robux? If Yes!! Than you have reached the right place, You can use this website to get free unlimited robux for your roblox account in simple steps.

Leave a comment:

• AustinE
    replied
    I am sorry but still i didn't hear this song. But thanks for sharing, i love to hear sad songs. It makes me so calm. I am glad i have found your post, actually i am searching for the online resume editor and my friend told me, in this forum website i will surely find it. Sorry, if it looks like spam.

Leave a comment:

• Sky Ray
    replied
    Thanks for the sharing~ listen to Missing You by BTOB on the youtube link you posted really makes my night time get detached from hectic day~ enjoy your day too!! Don't have time for the lyrics yet, but really like the music and their singing a lot~ even without lyrics the feeling is there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X