Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whindan
    replied
    Wow, it is great news because my brother wants to join the distance education and with it he is writing the grademiners review which would be helpful for the students who are facing problems in their writing work. So this platform is very good for him. Thanks
    Last edited by Whindan; 10-30-2020, 08:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• martinipoliceman
    replied
    I believe that education is definitely important. But sometimes it happens that students in universities are presented with outdated information that does not make sense to learn. It was the same for me, I studied at the faculty of computer science. I didn't want to learn one old difficult topic. But I was very surprised when the guys from SPOTO were able to help me with it in just a couple of days. With their help, I passed a difficult exam and now work in a cool IT company!
    Last edited by martinipoliceman; 08-28-2020, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Career Point University provides Distance education for the students

Career point university is a private university in Kota, Rajasthan. students who are looking for any distance courses along with their job can visit Career Point University. It is a private university that charges less amount of fees from the students. It provides all the courses such as BA, MA, B sc., M sc, and many other courses by which students can get a degree. Career point university provides all the academic courses by which students can improve their skills for any interviews and counseling. So for bright future students can visit Career Point University.
Working...
X