DATING CONFIRMED! Lee Sung Kyu and Nam Joo Hyuk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DATING CONFIRMED! Lee Sung Kyu and Nam Joo Hyuk

It was Reported earlier today that Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung were dating for 5 months now. Although I'm super excited with the news, I cannot bring myself to completely celebrate because there is no comment for YG Entertainment yet. BUT!!! Just now, YG CONFIRMED that the two is DATING WELL. And Gosh! I think the heavens heard our prayers! I've never been this happy to hear dating news from my idols from Korea! I hope their relationship lasts for a very long time/ Are you guys happy with the news also?

They definitely look good together. I bet K-drama fans around the world are completely ecstatic about the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky.Troy View Post
      They definitely look good together. I bet K-drama fans around the world are completely ecstatic about the news.
      Yes! Absolutely! The day that the news broke, my newsfeeds in Facebook are all about the.! hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post

Yes! Absolutely! The day that the news broke, my newsfeeds in Facebook are all about the.! hahaha.
        Omomomomo, you are a certified K-fanatic! I like Korean dramas too but really not up-to-date with the latest and the celebrities. Maybe due to my age. But I really envy these Korean celebrities who have porcelain skin and all look "Dongan". And their sense of fashion is super cute and sassy.

Comment

IMAGINE MY FACE WHEN THIS NEWS WAS CONFIRMED! Just got home from my 8-hour shift in the hospital and this was what greeted me upon arriving home. I am shipping those two so hard that's why I'm really happy!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
            IMAGINE MY FACE WHEN THIS NEWS WAS CONFIRMED! Just got home from my 8-hour shift in the hospital and this was what greeted me upon arriving home. I am shipping those two so hard that's why I'm really happy!
            ME TOO! I was working in the clinic when I found out! Couldn't really hide my facial expression at that time!

Comment

ME TOO! I was working in the clinic when I found out! Couldn't really hide my facial expression at that time!
              Truly shipping them so hard! Hahaha

Comment

QueenYoora sybertanne Are you both in the medical department.? I know Queen is a nurse. How about you sybertanne?

Comment

QueenYoora sybertanne Are you both in the medical department.? I know Queen is a nurse. How about you sybertanne?
                  Hi! Yes, I work in a clinic. I am a Physical Therapist. 😊

Comment

Good for both of you... I admire people in the medical service. It takes a lot of dedication and compassion. You're doing great.

Comment

Good for both of you... I admire people in the medical service. It takes a lot of dedication and compassion. You're doing great.
                      Thank you for your appreciation.

Comment

Thank you for your appreciation.
                        Hey, can you message me in private of your FB account? Only, if you feel like it. It's fine if not.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

in fact, this is true for both sides. many girls also want relationships for the sake of relationships and they don’t care who is next to them, no feelings, just nothing, just to have some fun... I don’t understand these people, do they really not want something worthwhile, real? where boston personals to find the girls who think like me?
                            Last edited by kolinaflomer; 02-03-2022, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X