Sponsored

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Kwang Soo Hilariously React To Marriage News Of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Kwang Soo Hilariously React To Marriage News Of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

Lee Kwang Soo, the icon of betrayal in SBS show Running Man, was recently felt betrayed by his bestfriend, Song Joong Ki. He posted on his Instagram account a picture of Joong Ki writing in a stone that says "Joong Ki love Kwang Soo (Asia's Prince)". Written below the picture was " So then what was all this?" showing a feeling of betrayal. hahaha. But I know that Lee Kwang Soo is genuinely happy for his best friend. I'm sure he, himself, cannot deny the romance that is happening between Joong Ki and Hye Kyo even before the news broke out.

Hahahhaah! I have seen the news about this one, it was very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
      Hahahhaah! I have seen the news about this one, it was very funny!
      i know. I first saw it in Kwang Soo's personal IG account but there was no translation. When I found out about the english caption, I laughed very hard.HAHAHA. Kwang Soo is super funny!!

Comment

Hey!! Thanku you so much for sharing information about blog and also download. 192.168.1.1 10.0.0.1 192.168.l.254

Comment

Working...
        X