Oh No! Suzy cut her hair short!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No! Suzy cut her hair short!

Suzy is known for her long hair which she never cut short ever since she debut. But it seems like she's preparing for her upcoming drama with Lee Jong Suk that's why she needed to cut her hair super short. Well, let's just hope that everything is worth it and the drama would turn out good. What do you think of Suzy's new haircut?

Idk if it's just me or she really does look like Red Velvet's Joy now due to her short hair!

Comment

For me, she kinda looks like Kim Go Eun's hair in Goblin. When she matured later in the series. Suzy still looks beautiful with short hair but I prefer to see her in long hair. Maybe because I'm just used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post
        For me, she kinda looks like Kim Go Eun's hair in Goblin. When she matured later in the series. Suzy still looks beautiful with short hair but I prefer to see her in long hair. Maybe because I'm just used to it.
        Same here~ I kinda prefer her with the long hair but I also got the hunch the reason she had her hair cut is because of her drama with Lee Jong Suk?

Comment

QueenYoora I also think that that's the reason why she cut her hair short. That drama should be worth it!HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by sybertanne View Post
            QueenYoora I also think that that's the reason why she cut her hair short. That drama should be worth it!HAHAHA
            I've reazlied that I haven't replied to this yet I'm so sorry! Anyway, I've seen stills of their drama and her hair is long there? LOL

Comment

Working...
            X