I know right? I found it looks kind of a mop. YellowChevy
    Yeah. Remind me of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's dog named Beast
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ZuckDog_feat.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	2044

Comment

OH ! You are so right!! I wonder if it was inspired by him lol YellowChevy

Comment

Originally posted by chibicano View Post
        OH ! You are so right!! I wonder if it was inspired by him lol YellowChevy
        lols! But really that dog of Mark was really like a mop. All it need was the mop handle and it can certainly look like one. But the dog is quite adorable and seems playful.

Comment

Hahahahaha! I'd not wear those too as well as that particular clothing where they attached a bed (i think) at the back of the model and another model being carried piggy back style while walking the runway. LOL!

Comment

So much attraction you would be arrested What I meant to ask actually is whom is this clothes made for? For what occasions, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley C View Post

I always wonder that. What's the point of fashion shows? Surely they're not selling this stuff in stores?
              I didn't see it before, you beat me to it. Yeah, what's the point? Who is it for?

Comment

Hahaha, these are great. I would wear most of them on Halloween...but that's about it. I do think it's fun to wear mismatched stuff sometimes...just to try to embarrass my friends, if nothing else! I didn't actually leave our apartment complex in this, my friends had an intervention before I could. Click image for larger version

Name:	318425_1647253298307_1410212207_n.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	2454

Comment

Originally posted by mircalla View Post

I didn't see it before, you beat me to it. Yeah, what's the point? Who is it for?
                  I always think the same thing! They usually wear stuff that makes them look like a cupcake or alien...

Comment

So much attraction you would be arrested What I meant to ask actually is whom is this clothes made for? For what occasions, etc.?
                    I think much of them were for costumes and as part of a fashion show attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post

I always think the same thing! They usually wear stuff that makes them look like a cupcake or alien...
                      Right?! YellowChevy, but is that a known fact? I mean, do they announce it somewhere?

Comment

Right?! YellowChevy, but is that a known fact? I mean, do they announce it somewhere?
                        Oh sure they do. In fact I recently have read one coming this January. Wanna go and watch?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	fans-chats-yellowchevy-weird-fashion-show-1.png
Views:	12
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	2829

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post
                          Hahaha, these are great. I would wear most of them on Halloween...but that's about it. I do think it's fun to wear mismatched stuff sometimes...just to try to embarrass my friends, if nothing else! I didn't actually leave our apartment complex in this, my friends had an intervention before I could. :rolleyes
                          lols! so funny how explosive the colors were. I won't dare look, my eyes hurt!(kidding...) lols...

Comment

YellowChevy, lol! Wish I could. We could sit and laugh to contradict all those happy faces that enjoy this

Comment

YellowChevy, lol! Wish I could. We ...contradict all those happy faces that enjoy this
                              I would be delighted to laugh and smile with you mircalla. But I would just allow those jesters to be my clown instead. The joke's on them really. Though I don't find their way of entertainment joyful, I would rather use their bad jokes to make something out of it. I'm using my talent in wordsmithing to pen what I could coin and think about their jokes and entertainment. And most often during the day or after sometime I am able to find the weakness that will make them realize their disgusting kind of entertainment. Its like sowing the seed of love and enlightenment to make them realize the wrong they did. Believe me, their joke often returns to them one way or the other. Try not to be affected for I'm sure later they will realize or it will be them who will fall victims to their own folly.

Comment

Now that's a writer! Turning a disadvantage (if you can call those weird and elitist fashion - loving types as a disadvantage, but that's pretty much it) to a well of creativity If we sat there together and if that didn't occur to me then, I think I would gladly follow in your footsteps. Imagine this - we write a book and it becomes a bestseller! I highly doubt that though. Oh my god, where did I go in my imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X