Weird Fashion You Dare not Wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mircalla View Post
    Now that's a writer! ...we write a book and it becomes a bestseller! I highly doubt that though. Oh my god, where did I go in my imagination
    I have thought about it before. in fact, I've written some of those topics that I love to write on my blogs and of course here in Fans Chats. But, I have a medical condition that compels me to do these things that I like on my own pace and time. I have been discovering this illness of mine and hopefully learn to tame and harness it to my advantage. Right now, I have to follow my doctors way. No stress.. no fatigue... just enjoy what I can do without getting into another lapse that might be fatal. I think my doctors were right. I did my very best before, now is the time to just take it slow and enjoy.

Comment

Funky.Troy LOL! I know right!! It is so weird.. fashion can really get weird!

Comment

Excessive color blocking is a big no-no for me. It looks and feels uncomfortable. I think. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by QueenYoora View Post
          Excessive color blocking is a big no-no for me. It looks and feels uncomfortable. I think. LOL
          I believe you. I for one cannot appreciate looking on fashion with explosive and excessive color blocking. Seriously, it was a real sore in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowChevy View Post

I believe you. I for one cannot appreciate looking on fashion with explosive and excessive color blocking. Seriously, it was a real sore in the eye.
            I know right? Also if it's not done the right way. I mean, it's fine to color block as long as you carefully work on each piece you're about to wear! Hehe

Comment

I definitely agree. colors play a major aspect in fashion and once certainly must know how to play with colors that at both fashionable and nice to look at.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13-Streetwear-Free-Font.png
Views:	6
Size:	560.4 KB
ID:	16841

Comment

Working...
                X